[☁️] INFECTION AU PT 1🥀

First time writing a Oneshot that doesn't contain the reader, wow.
🥀
...........
..

Abbie POV:
I was in the library, there were a lot of others in here too. However, I sat alone, it was also heavily raining outside, I could hear the loud, heavy raindrops fall onto the ground from how loud it was.

I could feel the presence of another student behind me so I turned around to see who it was. “Hey Abbie!” She exclaimed.. It was just Claire, Phew.

I looked over to her arm which had a small cut. “Hm, Claire what happened to your arm?” I questioned. “Well, I was cutting out a picture but my hand slipped. Haha.” She replied.
“Do you know where Lana is?” I asked.

Claire looked around and paused to think for a second before saying “Well, I think I saw her in the art classroom”

And she walked away.

I stood up to go find her but the lights turned off right as I stood up, I could hear some people mumbling, it was really dark, I could barely see anything, so I pulled out my phone for the flashlight.

Claire then looked at me and asked “What’s happening?”. To be honest, I didn't reply since I didn't even know.

Lana Pov:
I was sitting on one of the chairs in class when all of the sudden the lights went out, must be another power outage. It was a bit unsettling though, to be in a room alone in the dark.. Maybe I wasn't even alone? C'mon Lana, that's stupid, of course I'm alone. I checked for my phone, however when I reached my pocket to go get it, It was missing. My eyes widened, I can't loose my phone! It was expensive. I panicked a bit and decided to search for it, with a flashlight in hand. However I couldn't find it.

I heard footsteps outside the room and incoherent noises..

What was going on?
The noises only grew louder and sounded like they were getting closer,
And closer.

I panicked and decided to hide in a small closet, I heard banging on the door.. I couldn't lock the closet or anything so I held on to the handles, praying I don't let go of them..

Finally, the door broke open, I couldn't view what was happening since the closet was really dark. I could hear really loud, incoherent noises, I tried to not make sound. I shed a tear, worrying. I eventually broke down crying but tried not to make any noise. I slightly peeked through, but then my hand slipped, I let go of the handles, opening the closet door.
_____________
sorry, she's probably dead🙏🏻
(452 Words)