S-she is Pregnant?!?

Y/n was about to get up but she felt a sudden pain in her stomach. "Ahhhh j-jungkook fuck take me to doctor fast aaahhh." Tears started to flow down her cheeks. Jungkook carried her and put her in the car.

He drove as fast as he could and reached the hospital. He went to pick her up but found her unconscious. He was shocked at the sight of him. He hurriedly took her inside the hospital.

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR. IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL??" He was all tensed and knew nothing what to do. Suddenly a doc came to him and was about to speak something but saw y/n.

"Take her to the O.T fast." And then they both hurriedly went to the O.T.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon we will try our best to save both of them." Saying this doctor went inside the O.T

"Both of them??"

The doc went inside the room leaving jungkook in a confused state. "What did he mean by both of them??" He was lost in his thoughts.

"Did he misunderstood something?? I just brought y/n here right, no one else, then why?" He was lost in his thoughts.

His worry grew more and more with each passing minute. He sat on the chairs kept there and closed his eyes in frustration.

After nearly 2 hours the doc came out of the O.T. Jungkook went to him running and poured out a flood of questions in front of him.

"I-is she alright?? What happened?? What did you mean by both of them?? Say something doc please!!" Worry was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Mr Jeon, Mr Jeon lemme speak. Actually she is out of danger and both, the mother and the child are safe."

"Doc doc I think you misunderstood something y/n is alone you know the girl i came with she is alone" he said.

"Has she not told you yet? Mr Jeon Y/n is pregnant for 5 months."

"What are you saying ?? N-no doc there must be something mis-"

"You were kept in a blind light Mr Jeon. She is pregnant." The doc patted his shoulders and left.

He lost his balance and fell on the chair. "Y-y/n is p-pregnant." He was in a state of shock. His own best friend hid this much big thing from him he couldn't believe it. The thought which made him more worried was "whose child is it??"

His mind was completely blanked out and weird thoughts started to enter his mind. "Did Y-yoongi? No no no, that's not possible why would my own best friend betray me ??" He sat there in shock.

After sometime when he was allowed to meet her, he gathered up some courage and went inside.

He entered the room and found her lying on the hospital bed. He slowly took his steps towards her with heavy heart which was more heavier because of the news he recieved.

He went and sat on the chair kept beside her and held her hand.

"You hid this much big thing from me." He started whispering to her not wanting her to get up while his tears kept rolling from his eyes non stop.

"You fucking hid your pregnancy from me. What would have happened if I didn't take you to the hospital??

If I would have said it's alright she will get up?? And ok you hid your pregnancy but for what?? It was alright if you don't l-love me. We weren't even married for love. Trust me pumpkin, I would have divorced you if you had told me a single thing about your lover."

He couldn't control his emotions. He kept crying and crying until his cries suppressed into his sobs.

"But why didn't you?? Y-you know I -I unknowingly fell in l-love with you, I-I accept it, I do, b-but what do I do now??"

He broke down in his tears on her hand. He couldn't control himself. The fact that his love, loves someone else and moreover is pregnant with the same man was too much for him to digest.

His eyes felt heavy and he, unknowingly drifted into sleep on her hand.

__________________

To be continued.......

Hope you all enjoyed. I would try to post as soon as possible ok cause right now I have vacation people 🫰🏻🫂