Chapter 1

Delhi,

Delhi,

A 19 year old girl was sitting on railway station, waiting for her train. Her mind was filled with so many thoughts.

"Please bhaiya !!! I don't want to marry him, I want to study more! Please don't force me for this marraige "

( slap)

" Shutup!!!!! You are good for nothing!! You have to marry him, you don't have any choice. What will you do after becoming a doctor?? You think wives of big business men works??!! Stop acting childish."

" But bhaiya...."

" Your marriage is a deal! They will approach me for partnership in their business once you get married in that family! Now shut your mouth and get ready to be his wife"

A drop of tear escaped her eye. She wipped it and fixed her hair. She saw the train approaching her platform. She gets up fixing her dress.

" Baby when you grow up I want to see you becoming a doctor!"
A small girl looked at her mother with sparkling eyes.
" I couldn't become one, but you will fulfill my dream"
She kissed her daughter and took her into her embrace.

" I will fulfill your dream maa, sorry bhaiya but I have to do this!"
She then boards the train.

She is Rukmini, a young beautiful girl. Who is forced by her brother to marry a wealthy man just for the sake of his business. But she is not the one who will tolerate this unjustice. She is strong and bold.

A day prior to her marriage Rukmini runs away with a bag full of gold ornaments and some cash

A day prior to her marriage Rukmini runs away with a bag full of gold ornaments and some cash. She wants to study MBBS and this is why she decides to go to Mumbai for her future education. She got herself enrolled in a top university and now to fulfill her dream she is leaving.

______

Mumbai,