Chapter 13

Rukmini pushes Krishna back

Rukmini pushes Krishna back. He doesn't even flinch when she pushes him. He chuckled arrogantly as he regained his posture.

Krishna--Come on, is that any way to treat your husband?

Rukmini--Stop messing with me, did you get that? And you are not my husband.

He leaned down to look into her eyes. His eyes were practically glued to hers. He smirked at her statement and chuckled arrogantly.

Krishna-- ouch!! Did you hear something?

Rukmini-- No what?

Krishna-- My heart just broke into pieces. And so rude of you that you did not even hear it breaking....

Rukmini rolls her eyes. And tries to push him.

Rukmini-- just move away, anyways I am very sleepy right now...
She said getting nervous and flustered by their closeness.

Krishna chuckles. Her attempt to push him away didn't even move him. He moved even closer to her, getting into her personal space, towering over her. He smirked down at her, putting a hand on her shoulder and leaning down to whisper into her ear.

Krishna--Aww the sleeping beauty is sleepy?

Rukmini pushes him again this time hardly. She then fixes her clothes, looks around her (incase if someone saw them), and starts walking in the direction of their room.

Krishna lets her push him away and he chuckles. He immediately followed her as she were walking away from him towards their room.

They enter their room.
Rukmini immediately rushes into bathroom leaving behind Krishna.
______
Timeskip,

Rukmini changes into her night clothes and sits on the edge of their king sized bed. Krishna who was watching TV in his night dress looks at rukmini and decides to tease her.

Krishna--Aw, are you tired already, love? But the night is still young...~"

Rukmini rolls her eyes on him.
Rukmini-- someone should put you inside a huge bag and hit you like anything.

Krishna laughs loudly.
Krishna-- so bad Ruby, you think about me like that.

Rukmini-- shutup.

Krishna-- you know what I was thinking? Let's watch a movie like we always watch.

Rukmini-- No please I am very sleepy. I just want to sleep now. Tomorrow grandparents are coming, I am excited to meet them.

Krishna-- as you say! Ruby baby...

_______

Next day,

Rukmini krishna meets grandparents.
They were also surprised to know that the older couple had a son who was elder than krishna. He stayed in US for his job. Rukmini was delighted to meet him.