I can't get you out of my head/ Maple!

It was the day after the party and I couldn't get my mind of Zayn!

"Morning!" I yawned as I came downstairs and ate a small pop tart.

"Hey, babe!" Zayn smiled.

"Babe?" I asked even though I loved how he called me it.

"Yeah...After the kiss I thought that we were an item!" He said.

"Um..." I saw Louis walk in. "Of course I'll go out with you!" I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you!" Zayn said. I smiled but didn't say it back. Something was stopping me.

"I'm going to ride Maple!" I said whilst running up the stairs. Maple was my horse. She was a pearl white, Arabian horse and I got her when I was 2. I slipped on some leather jeans, white button up shirt with a leather blazer and some boots with a helmet. I put my hair in a bun and then slipped my helmet on. I grabbed my lucky charm, which I always wore when I rode Maple. I went into my car and drove to my personal stable. I walked in and she was eating some hay.

"Hiya, Maple!" I smiled and kissed her fur.

"Neigh!" She shook herself. I climbed onto her stable seat and whipped her slowly so she started walking. She ran very fast and I whipped her again so she'd stop.

"Maple, down!" I yelled. She carried on running and I slammed down onto the floor. Everything went pitch black and my eyes closed.

To be continued!