Long time later

1 year later.

I got over the fact that my former kidnappers were now in a band. I woke up and showered. I changed into a top with jeans and converse (Outfit on side). I put my hair in a pony tail and did some light makeup. I was a loner now and I was a hairdresser. I drove to my work place and started working. A young boy came in and I saw loads of girls outside squealing. My boss locked the door to stop them from coming in.

"Hello, Mr Malik," My boss, Stacey said.

"Hiya,call me Zayn!" He said. Zayn Malik! Omg! One of my former kidnappers.

"Shaylee, you take Zayn!" Stacey said.

Zayn's POV

"Shaylee,you take Zayn!" Stacey said. Shaylee! Me and the boys kidnapped her! She still looks beautiful.

"Ok!" She said. I sat in the chair.

"My usual ski jump!" He said. I nodded and worked on his hair.

"Oh and can you add a blonde highlight?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I said and dyed the front of his quiff.

"Thanks," he said.

"No problem! That's $2.95!" I said and he gave me the money.

"I remember you Shaylee, trust me, the boys and me are truly sorry!" He said.

"Sorry won't cut it, this will always stay with me!" I whispered.

"I hope you will give me another chance!" He said and gave me his number.

*A/N this is a short chapter please vote and comment and follow!*