I can do this

Couldn't find a pic of Louis and Maia Mitchell so just pretend that the girl is Maia.

I came home and heaved the clothes I bought on my bed in my room. I put the groceries away and made some dinner. I ate some of the mash potatoes in the tray and the boys came home. I gave them their food and they ate it. I washed the dishes and dried them

"Shaylee!" Liam yelled.

"Yes!" I said whilst walking in the living room.

"So...Since none of us boys have girlfriends we need you to pretend to be Louis' gf!" Liam sighed.

"What? No,no,no and oh yeah did I forget...NO!" I yelled.

"We know it's a lot to ask but if you agree we'll let you go after Louis does his fake 'break up' with you!" Liam said.

"Fine." I muttered.

2 weeks later

Zayn never came to help me. I guess he forgot. I stayed with the boys as Louis' girlfriend now not as the maid. I loved Louis now.

"Babe!" Louis yelled running towards me.

"Boobear!" I screamed whilst running towards him and he picked me up and twirled me around.

"I missed you so much!" He whispered into my ear.

"I missed you too!" I whispered back and kissed him softly on his lips.

"Let's go home!" I yelled after meeting all the other boys. Zayn still didn't join them. We all lived in a mansion now. Liam drove us home in his Range Rover and I plopped myself on the couch. All the boys unpacked and we were watching TV.

"I have some news!" Harry yelled.

"What is it?" Louis and I asked in unison. I giggled and cuddled him.

"Zayn's joining us again!" Harry yelled.