1. || Nendo Y/n

i love tsukasa and saki sm

tip: y/n was in the hospital after she had a surgery for Friedreich's Ataxia. search it up for more info (iykyk)

key:

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

= timeskip

  —————————————————————————————

"YO!!! GIRLY!!!"

 your brother shouts from outside your hospital room, waking up 60% of the people in the hospital and most of the nurses and doctors stare at him for his sudden outburst.

Riki, be quiet, this is a hospital. you sigh back tiredly, annoyed due to your older brother with no braincells.

"whats a hospital?" your brother responds with another dumb expression as he looks as you hopping out the hospital bed to pack your stuff. you just had surgery and well- everything hurts. you missed the first term of school, and you're in the same grade as your brother for your intelligence, hence being his half sister.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

"GIRLY!! MOM TOLD ME TO WAKE YOU UP SINCE IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OR HIGH SCHOOL!!" your dumbass brother shouts as he shoves you door out of his face and into your room.

"Riki.. ssssSSSSSSHUT THE FUCK UP." you shout from your bed as you grab your pillow from underneath your head and throw it at your idiot brother, making him stumble back a bit at the sudden impact. when he takes it off his face, he sees you not in your room, but behind him, going downstairs, in your P.K uniform and bag.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔    .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

you arrive in front of the school gates with your older brother, a everyone avoiding him as you two waltz into the school. the bell rings as you are right in front of your first class.

"class, today we have a new student. you can come in now." you hear the teacher say tiredly over the sliding door.

you enter the room, taking 0.002 seconds to glance at everyone looking at you,....in,...astonishment? or are they judging you? anyway you walkover to the green chalkboard writing down your name and also halfway through accidentally writing down a gang slang then erasing it in 0.00000005 seconds. you were to used to writing down gang slangs after living in shibuya and joining a gang called 'toman'. moving on, a certain purple haired boy was INTENSELY at you and between the partly erased chalk-slang-writing on the chalkboard.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔    .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

you walk through the halls on your way to the cafeteria due to being starving because of not eating in the morning. 

meanwhile....

"yo, have you guys seen the new girl? i heard she's pretty cute."

 kaido asks, mouth full of food as he questions his friends on the table.

"damn right she's cute.." he muttered to himself secretly.

  who, uhm, that girl in our class?"

 a familiar purple hair teen says, sounding out of it just after seeing you.

"yeah her, have you seen her yet saiki-san?"

 the light blue haired boy asks, his fingers wrapping around his chopsticks about to slurp up another handful of his ramen noodles.

"no."

 the hot pink haired boy responds dryly and also without moving his mouth, just wanting to finish his coffee jelly.

"what about you nendo-san? i think her last name also started with a n too."

 said the boy with his arm wrapped in red bandages,.. weirdly enough. 

"who? whats her name?"

 the idiot tall dumber than a preschooler teen asked seriously sounding like a motherfucking moron. 

"uhh, i think it was y/n, i can't remember her last name."

aren responds before kaido, sounding like he's gonna start talking about you for hours on end and not get tired and saying new stuff every time. 

"OH!! THATS MY LITTLE SISTER!!" 

nendo yells out to his table, with a mouth full of ramen whilst he smiles over them noodles

"WHAHHAHAHAHTT????!??!?!?!"

aren and shun say together, clearly flabbergasted that he could even have a sister, a SMOKING HOT one at that.

"BRO YOU GAWTA INTRODUCE ME TO HER"

aren blurted out is a whisper type of shout, desperate just to even breathe your air, let alone be 3 planets near you.