5. || kys

yawl @Koemi_yer added this story to their pls update list and yk i had to write a new chapter🫡🫡🫡

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

you walk to school, a different path from your brother. you want this to be a quiet, peaceful morning, although there are people staring at you left n right.

"oh! nendo-chan!!" a familiar bluenette beauty catches up behind you. 'chan?' you thought, you never really said anything about what she can call you but you didn't give a shit.

"oh, teruhashi-san. you don't usually take this way, do you?" you're too tired to actually think of a better response due to your brother'd excessive snoring and the thin walls.

'that's right! i went this way just to see you!!' she mischievously thought to herself. "oh, the way i usually go to was closed due to road work today, so i just went here!!" she flashed a grin that could purify someone's soul with just a glance.

lucky for you, you made it to school before she could pester you anymore, and bidding farewell, you 2 went separate ways to different classes.

you are smart, so you were finished your work earlier than anyone else.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

"one udon please" you said to the lunch lady, you tried to be kind to your elders but you sometimes get nervous and say it normally. sitting down at an empty table, you broke your chopsticks, "いただきます." you said, then digging into your bowl of noodles. why are you making a dent in your noodles? because teruhashi and your brother's friends will come at light speed to your table.

finishing your food, you return your tray and get to your next class.

(to lazy to put the timeskip thing here)

you stop by a nearby bakery, ordering f/f and paying whatever is left in your desert of a wallet, you walk home eating the f/f. you get glances here and there but when you get home, no one's there. your mom is going overseas for work for a while, so it's usually you and your brother at home.

except, you feel like you're being watched.

saiki's pov:

finally, she got home safe without me helping her this time. i want to go home, but i want nendo to ask us to come over. oh, wait, nevermind. she has that part time job as that volleyball coach in that high school in miyagi that she goes to every week. what if i revealed my powers to her? maybe she'd let me teleport her instead of using her money. where does she get that much for a plane ticket weekly anyway? whe-

"saiki-san!" kaido shouted to his pinkette friend next him.

"we're leaving now." says the purple haired boy at the exit of the ramen shop.

A/N

wala ng ideas guys

503 words