6. || sussy dark figure

A/N

WJAT THE FUCK 

THANK YOU FOR 2K+ READS💋💋💋

im currently writing this at exactly 11 PM

i had NO motivation whatsoever 

i just came back from visiting my cousins

im currently imagining fake percy jackson scenarios (FRANK ZHANG😻😻😻😻)

and my only motivation rn is 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐎 感情  by @Azamishomie

and Hogwart's Babysitter by night_bat_ (fire books)

i am very grouchy rn

some1 fucking comment before i discontinue this piece of dog shit.

aanya. (one of my friends) stop reading this shit.

happy reading!!

"where'd it go?.." the h/c ette thought as she looked around her room. what was she looking for? you ask, her missing hair tie. no, not one hair tie, ALL her hair ties.

our protagonist has been losing her hair bands, oh, her sweet h/c locks. so unkempt, so mes- wait why is there a dark figure standing outside her window?

(wait pause i just got a headache randomly AHGHGHSUYGYIAHDJASJDSKM okay back)(wait i got a stomach ache HELP I LET OUT A MAsSIVE FART AND IT SMELLS BAD 💋💋💋 wrong emoji)

'fuck.' 

(me) she thought, AND she wasn't wearing a bra. rip...

she just landed back from miyagi, back home in ōita, and now she has to stare at the dark figure before it moves to get window and attacks her. horror game rules bro. can't break them.

"RIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

she yelled, calling for her pea-brained older brother. how does someone as thick as 2 short planks qualify to be an older brother??

"ORRRAGHGHGHHGHG"

he bellowed back, then walking backwards from his room to hers, not knowing the door was half open and sprints into the door and crashing into the wall next to his imoto's bed.

"ORRRAAGHghghHHGHHGHG WHAT IS IS IMPRECISE YOUNGEST FEMALE SIBLING?? YOUR ELDERLY BROTHER IS PRESENT FOR yOUR NEEDS!!"

your bovine brother bellowed as he retracted from the wall, like a ball bouncing from the ground and back to the owner's hands.

'did he glitch or something??'

the young nendou thought. taking a quick look at her older brother and away from the room's window, the glass the separates the dark figure from her.

"that rebound was crazy bro...."

"OH FUCK-"

she looks back at the window, peering into the the trees of the other house where the figure was residing in previously.

nothing,

disappeared,

gon(e)(ifykyk),

no trace of it.

a chill traces over her spine, goosebumps spreading over her figure.

'im cooked'

she thought, then grabbing her bra and putting it on at light speed before he brother notices.

"GET OUT RIK-"

*ding dong*

the doorbell rang,

echoing throughout the nendo residence, who was it at this time of night?

who?

A/N

who is it before i discontinue this shit

aren

saiki

kaido

teruhashi

pick

now.

408 words