Part 3 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

The next morning , wangji woke up by the sound of alarm .

Wangji yawned. He picked up his phone and sent a "good morning" message to Wei ying with a big red heart .

Wangji then got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

---------

Wangji came out of the bathroom. He went to pick up apple from the basket but stopped .

Wangji said , "I won't eat apples from now on. I don't need apples now to stay away from doctors hehe".

Wangji took out his phone and typed another message to Wei ying saying "My beautiful bunny ! Have a nice day. Don't forget to have a heavy breakfast. I'll come to meet you after I come back from university".

Wangji then put his phone in his pant pocket. He then picked up his bag and went out of his room.

---------

Wangji was done doing his breakfast. He said "goodbye" to his parents and then went out of lan mansion .

Wangji waved his hand at Xue yang who was standing (outside lan mansion) waiting for wangji .

Wangji sat on the bike saying , "Lets go".

Xue yang nodded. Then Xue yang started his bike .

--------

On the other hand , Wei ying also got ready for his hospital. He was smiling thinking about wangji's message to him.

Wei ying did his breakfast with Yanli .

---------

Wei ying we ready to leave for hospital. Yanli was also ready to leave for school (as she's a school teacher). They both came out of the apartment. Wei ying locked the apartment and then left for work on his bike. He first dropped Yanli in school and then went to hospital.

---------

Time skip :

University time was over. Wangji looked really excited .

Xue yang asked while raising his brow , "You look very excited. What's the reason , huh?"

Wangji replied , "Because I'm going to meet my beautiful bunny".

Xue yang said , "Really bro? Bro! Are you serious about that doctor  or you are just playing with....".

"Keep quiet. I'm dead serious about him. I just love him. I'll soon tell this to mom and dad too . I just hope they agree with me easily " , Wangji said while interrupting Xue yang .

Xue yang said while wrapping his arm around Wangji , "That's good then. Wishing you luck Wangji".

Wangji said while punching Xue yang's arm , "Thanks dude ".

Xue yang said dramatically while rubbing his arm (on which Wangji lightly punched just now) , "Ouch!! Wangji you hurt my arm".

Wangji said while rolling his eyes , "Xue yang ! Don't be dramatic. Let's go . I don't want to get late . Otherwise my beautiful bunny might leave".

Xue yang said , "Fine. Let's go".

Wangji and Xue yang then sat on the bike . Xue yang started the bike . Wangji couldn't wait to meet his bunny.

----------

Wei ying was done checking a lot of patients. He looked tired. He gave some instructions to a nurse and then came out of that (hospital) room.