One

1 notification!
Avery: Has your chick left yet? I wanna come over!

Evangeline was laying in her boyfriend's bed when his phone got a notification, they always checked each others phone so she saw no reason not to do it this time. Though she regretted that immediately.

Tears were building up in her eyes, and she wanted to scream her lungs out. How could he do this to her, they had just talked about her moving in with him and her brothers.

While she stood up to pack her things, tears were streaming down her face. She needed to get out of this house immediately, and she didn't even want to say goodbye.

When she had packed her bags and put on her shoes she began walking out to see the boys filming a video for their YouTube channel. She hated to interrupt their videos so she tried to sneak past them, unfortunately without luck though.

"Rosie, where are you going?"

Fuck, that was Matt. Evangeline looked at him with tears streaming down her face and her eyes completely red and puffy.

"Don't call me Rosie, I'm nothing but Evangeline to you. And I'm going home"

Matt opened his mouth and his eyes widened, his brothers were already looking at him mad. And with that, Evangeline left the Sturniolo household, and she never wanted to come back. She hated him, she hated Matthew Sturniolo.