The Kamen Rider!

So here we are once again, for those of you who are unaware, I originally did a story called Witchblade: The First Rider that was my original attempt at this kind of story. However I quickly realized I didn't have as solid of a plot setup as I initially thought. However I did not want to simply give up on this idea so I have decided to rewrite it this time using Shin Kamen Rider as a basis. So without further ado let's meet the man himself.

 So without further ado let's meet the man himself

Name: Yusei Kenmochi

Age: 24 (Prologue), 25 (Rest of Story)

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5 Foot, 10 Inches

Family: Akari Kenmochi (Mother, Deceased)

Occupation: Medical Student (Former), Kamen Rider (Current)

Codename: Batta Augment-01 (Disowned)

Personality: Kind, tends to distance himself from people, dedicated to stopping Shocker, determined to defend humanity's freedom, wants to help Masane and Rihoko, doesn't trust the NSWF or the Doji Group.

Cyborg Abilities

Enhanced Strength: Due to a combination of Mutation and Cybernetics, Yusei has strength twenty times stronger than the average man.

Enhanced Durability: Through a Combination of Mutation and Cybernetics, Yusei can withstand even nuclear explosions and walk away with moderate injuries.

Enhanced Senses: Thanks to the Mutations and Cybernetics, Yusei can see and hear fifteen times better then the average man.

Adaptive Learning: Designed to be the ultimate weapon, Yusei can adapt and learn by fighting his opponents. This allows Yusei to defeat even more advanced Augments than himself.

Increased Lifespan: Through a combination of Mutation and Cybernetics, Yusei's body has stopped showing signs of aging. It is possible he has achieved a form of eternal youth.

Transformation Belt