Prologue: Man Become Monster

Let's begin this story of Augments & Cloneblades, Subjugation & Freedom, Evil & Justice, and Technology & the Witchblade by witnessing the origins of the man who will wage war on all of Shocker to defend humanity's freedom! Warning this story will contain more brutal depictions of violence similar to Shin Kamen Rider, read at your own discretion.

Six years ago Japan was rocked by the cataclysmic event that was the Great Quake, an unexplained quake that destroyed most of the city of Tokyo. Countless people lost their lives or their loved ones in the tragedy, one such example was a young man by the name of Yusei Kenmochi. His mother a paramedic, had a heart of gold and would happily risk life and limb to help others. Despite this kindness being what led to her untimely end, she passed this love of humanity and mentality of helping others onto her son. Yusei now in his fifth year of medical school continues his studies despite the heartbreak of losing his mother. He wishes to honor her memory by dedicating his life to saving lives. However the young man's life is destined to take an unforeseen turn, one that will set him down a path few are strong enough to walk.

Johnan University
It was another beautiful day as the sun shined in the sky above one of Japan's most prestigious university's.

This was Johnan University, an elite college that had the best courses for those aspiring to pursue a career in the Scientific, Medical, Archeological, or Technology industries

This was Johnan University, an elite college that had the best courses for those aspiring to pursue a career in the Scientific, Medical, Archeological, or Technology industries. Students that attended Johnan University were either the children of rich and powerful families throughout Japan or exceptional students who got in through recommendation letters. One such student who got in via multiple recommendation letters was walking the school grounds. He had medium length messy brown hair and thoughtful green eyes. He wore a black turtleneck with a black coat overtop, brown pants tucked into black motorcycle boots.

This was twenty-four year old Yusei Kenmochi, a fifth year medical student of Johnan University who mostly kept to himself due to his less than perfect social skills

This was twenty-four year old Yusei Kenmochi, a fifth year medical student of Johnan University who mostly kept to himself due to his less than perfect social skills. Yusei sat on one of the park benches in the courtyard as he ate from a bento box he brought with him.

Yusei: The semester went better than expected, I scored high on all my exams and managed to get decent marks on my practicals. Maybe I'll help the engineering course students test one of their new motorcycles as a way to unwind.