5

Everyone was getting ready for Caroline's wedding, klaus had put on a tux, he always loved Caroline but she was happy and he had other things to worry about.

He stood there, drinking bourbon When damon joined him "caohs isn't it?" He asked, drinking straight from the bottle
"I couldn't see the only person I would have loved unconditionally grow up, let alone that she fucking hates me" klaus said as he
his glass... "you know she draws in that journal she has like these maps of starts, and horses and sketches, of the moon." Damon said "What's your point" klaus asked frustrated "I'm just saying... she picked up drawing because blondie said you liked it..sje picked up riding because you were into horses, when she rescued mochi blondie told her you loved cats and since than she has worshipped mochi!"
Damon said "she dosnet hate you, she just thinks all her efforts to be close to didn't pay off" damon says before walking away.
______________________

Klaus stood there with eiljah and rebeckah, as pheoeb and Abby walked hand in hands throwing flowers even though they were to old for it... Caroline walked down the aisle, and Bonnie and Elena behind her... Caroline and Stefan said there vows and after the longest time I saw pheobe smile, ofcourse that aron boy was still invited him and phoebe sharing glances... finally itbwas time for the dance as everyone stepped onto the Dace floor Caroline approached me as Stefan was taking to damon... my eyes still fixed on aron and pheobe.....
"Sweeet aren't they?" Caroline Said
"Are they together?" Klaus asked
"Yeah, arons such a gentlemen, they were talking buy before there big date where he was gonna ask the big old will you be my girlfriend.. he asked me.." Caroline said smiling at them "I'm the one who should have been asked, it's only tradition" klaus said covering his sadness with a smile "you know aron through evrything has been so amz8ng and he's super smart, they both graduated early... and both want to go to Harvard..." Caroline said "don't think you'll need to beat this one up, I'm pretty sure there getting married" she laughed "she looks happy dancing with him" klaus said and Caroline gave him a look saying she is...
Beofre Stefan came back and Caroline left to dance with him...
_______________________

The wedding was over,  everyone was packing up when Bonnie called everyone "guys the lockets cracking get pheobe put of here" she screamed klaus and Caroline both grabbed pheobe but the locket smashed and she imeadiatly passed out.... pheobe woke up and squeezed her temples "ahh" she said
Klaus quickly realized they were painting her
"Ahhhhhh!!" Phoebe let out a blood curdling scream... Abby aron, Caroline,  klaus and all the others covering there ears... a gallss nearby smashed ... going into one of the workers neck.. completely killing the poor chap pheobe was crying now "make it stop please it's killing me make it stop"  she said
"Bonnie do somthing!" Caroline scremed....
"We need to let her die!" Bonnke said "she will activate her vampire side... while she's subconscious I can take the curse"  Bonnie screwed covering her ears to the blood curdiling scream "she's suffering!!" Klaus scremed. Aron ran up and took her hand quickly talking some of her pain... beofre he started graining of pain "Bonnie a little help" He said and Bonnie quickly kneeled besides him and hugged pheobe talking her pain she stopped screaming but was still sobbing...before her pulse stopped... and she died..
__________________________

Bonnie transferd the curse into a jam jar.. a literal JAM JAR!  Before pheoeb woke up... Caroline gave her blood bags.... and sje seemed to take it all well.. until she noticed the dead body "please tell me that wasn't because of me" she sobbed "it was because of the glass" Elena said "she disnet have to turn" Stefan said they all looked at klaus "she dose the glass broke from her screams she activated both her curses...at the same time" klaus said.  "And tonight's a full moon" klaus said worried in a way he never was
_____________________________