{Chapter Two: Naru's New Friend}

~ I'm so sorry love, that I'm not honest but I can tell my truths in my dreams, I feel like I'm just about to breakdown

~ I'm so sorry love, that I'm not honest but I can tell my truths in my dreams, I feel like I'm just about to breakdown. I want to see you right now, I can't help but to cry in the seasons and I can't even call it's now midnight, these feelings are just all so brand new! My heart's a twisting kaleidoscope, we are guided by the calming air of the beautiful planet and so by fate, we meet again! The birds fly high up in the sky, they lead me to where I can find my true love, the both of us are here on the same earth... This is a miracle romance! To be together once more this weekend, and still I'm praying for my own happy end so in my present, my past and my future I'll be over heels for you! I can't forget that look that was deep in your eyes, when we first met on that fateful day! I love all the flowers that bloom in the ground, you bloom the prettiest out of the billions, we can turn each chance into a moment! That's what I love about our lives, something like a miracle is drawing so close and so by fate, we meet again! The birds fly high up in the sky, they lead me to where I can find my true love, the both of us are here on the same earth... This is a miracle romance! This is the one thing I know true, this is a miracle romance! ~

~ ***** ~

"Why do you seem so distressed?".....

Who was in my room? I had shut my door when I left for school today, I also didn't recall seeing someone in my room either. "Who's there?" I asked lifting my head up from my bed. "Come over here..." The voice beckoned and before I knew it, I was walking over to my mirror. What was wrong with me? It felt like I was being torn over to it. I stood in front of my mirror, I gasped as I saw a young man standing in my mirror. "H-How are you in there?!" I stutter as I somewhat reach my hand out to the mirror glass. The glass ripple's as my fingers slightly touch, I pull my hand away only to be grasped by a warm, thin-fingered hand. "A-Ah! Hey!" I spoke as the man was being pulled out of the mirror. There he stood, in total shock I gulped. "Ah- That feels much better..." The man rolled his shoulders and looked at me. What was going on?! I felt slightly faint but stood sturdily. "Who are you?" I questioned nervously.

HELIOS POV

There she was, after so many years I was set free and led to her. "I am Helios of Elysion," I say calmly, I could clearly see she was trembling. "Elysion?" She spoke as crystal clear, it was true. After all these years the golden crystal was safe, safe within her reach, safe within her. "Yes, Elysion." I replied letting go of her wrist. "May I ask your name?" "...Naru...Osaka Naru..." "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," I say smiling. "I- Hey! Considering you a stranger in my house and now you're flirting with me you better watch what you say!" Naru says frowning. Knowing her she would have blushed at that, but this isn't her past life.

NARU POV:

This little prick! Thinks he can just appear from a mirror and thinks he can just flirt with someone he just met! I cross my arms. "How did you even get in the mirror?" I ask. "That I cannot tell you, But may I ask why you aren't scared or even surprised I came out of a mirror-" "A monster transformed as my Mother and possessed innocent people with jewelry," I say as calmly as possible. It was true but was horribly scary at the time. It is just a trauma now but I'm glad she is safe. "Oh my! Is she okay? Are you okay?" Helios asked. "Oh! My mother is fine! She was locked in the attic and tied up! We found her! Plus Sailor Moon bet the monster!" I say waving my hands frantically. "Sailor Moon?" "Yea- Wait- You don't know who Sailor Moon is?!" "No sorry- Should I?"

"Yes! Sailor Moon is Juban's major superhero! Along with her other friends!" I start ranting on about Sailor Moon and how amazing she is until there's a call on the landline. "One minute!" I say running downstairs to the phone. I pick it up and put it up to my ear. "Hello? Osaka speaking." "Hello, Naru, Where is Naruru? She is an hour and a half late..." It was Tomoka's Father. "Huh? I sent her an hour or so ago..." "She hasn't arrived do yo-" I slammed the phone down and opened the door. "Naru? Naru! Where are you going?!" Helios had run downstairs almost chasing after me. "Naruru! My sister! She's missing!" I say slipping my shoes on. "I'm going to go look for her!" "I'll help!" Helios said as he grabbed a jacket and so did I, I got an extra one for Naruru before we ran out the door calling her name.