-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬-

Summary: In the kingdom Elysian divided by a strict caste system, two teenagers, Sophie, a Human, and Keefe, an Elf, defy societal expectations and fall deeply in love. Despite their differences, they share stolen moments amidst the lush gardens and ancient ruins of the kingdom. However, their happiness is short-lived when Sophie is discovered by the Royal Guard and taken away for interrogation. Desperate to rescue her, Keefe enlists the help of his rebellious friends, determined to fight for their love and overcome the divide between their worlds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD POV: 

In the kingdom of Elysian, a place where magic flowed through the air and the whispers of the winds carried ancient tales, a strict caste system ruled over its inhabitants. Humans were deemed as the lower caste, while the Elves, with their ethereal beauty and natural grace, held positions of power and privilege. Amongst this backdrop of societal division and prejudice, two teenagers dared to defy the norms set by fate. Sophie, a spirited Human girl with eyes as bright as the sun itself, stood at the heart of the lower district, her dreams reaching up to the spires of the Elven city above. And then, there was Keefe, an Elf boy with captivating ice blue eyes, whose heart yearned for something beyond the confines of his privileged life.

Their paths crossed one fateful day when Sophie wandered into the forbidden boundaries of the Elven city. Keefe, who was out exploring the outskirts of his realm, stumbled upon her, his curiosity piqued by the sight of a Human in a place she did not belong. "What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice like a melody floating on the breeze.

"Who are you?" Sophie asked, her voice soft as a gentle breeze.

"I am Keefe," the Elf replied, his words like music woven from starlight. "And you, fair maiden, what brings you to this enchanted realm?"

Startled but not afraid, Sophie straightened her shoulders and met his gaze with determination. "I am Sophie, I wanted to see the beauty of your city for myself. I'm tired of being told where I can and cannot go just because of my birth."

Keefe studied her for a moment, seeing the fire in her eyes that matched the passion in his own heart. "You're different," he observed, a hint of admiration in his tone. "Most Humans fear us, yet here you are, unafraid and unyielding."

Sophie smiled, feeling a strange sense of kinship with this Elf boy who was so different from any other she had ever met. "I just want to be seen for who I am, not judged by my caste. Isn't that all anyone really wants?"

Keefe nodded, his eyes twinkling with understanding. "Yes, I suppose it is." He paused, studying her face for a moment before taking a step closer. "Would you like to see more of Elysian? I could show you places even Elves aren't allowed to go."

Sophie's heart raced at the thought of seeing more of this enchanted realm, of spending time with someone who didn't judge her based on her caste. She bit her lip, hesitating for just a moment before answering. "That would be amazing."

Keefe grinned, his smile brightening the sky above them. "Follow me, then," he said, taking her hand in his own. As they walked, he led her through a hidden pathway, winding through lush forests and towering mountains, until they reached a secluded clearing where a crystal-clear stream gurgled over smooth stones. The air was filled with the sweet scent of wildflowers, and butterflies danced in the sunlight.

"This is my favorite place in Elysian," Keefe confided, sitting down on a moss-covered boulder. "I come here to think, to dream, and to be free of the expectations that others place upon me." He patted the rock beside him, inviting her to sit.