Jazmine

All I hear is sirens, it's dark, we're running, but from what? I'm half awake, I see my Father, he's carrying me, there's men following us. "Dad?" "Yes sweetheart?" "Who are they?" I asked and pointed to 2 men. My Father didn't answer me back, he just ran faster. My step Mother is in front of us. Finally we stopped, he set down a blanket for me to lay down on. He told me something, "Remember, you're my little blue bird, fly and swore your wings, no matter what happens, be you. I'll be back soon" "O.k Dad but where are you going?" "I'm going to chase off the F.B.I' "What?!" I woke up fully this time. "What happened!?" "War started, I didn't tell you because you'd get scared. I Love You both" "Wait Dad don't go!" I tired my best to go after him, but my step Mother held me back. I cried, but softly, " Mom? " "Yes?" "Why did you let him go!" I yelled at her. And I just rolled over and faced away from her. I fell asleep, but not as while as my step Mother did. I woken up before Rose did (My step Mother) So I went around and checked out the abanned houses and buildings, but then I thought of something, something worth trying, it was going to find my father. So I went back to where Rose was, I asked her if I "could go to the bathroom" she said yes, but before I left I packed up some waters and food from our bag, I raced off as soon as I finished the rest of getting the waters. I didn't know which way the city was, so I climbed a tree, I saw the city of Cassidy, my home town, it was about 1 mile or so away from where I was. I climbed down the tree and started to run, because after a while Rose will come and find me. An hour pasted by, I sat down just for a min, I was right out side the city, I saw F.B.I trucks, I saw the S.Q.A.U.T team too. I was afraid, but I went in with out fear, I was doing it for my Father, he was all I had. I was so close to getting passed the F.B.I but one man grabbed me by the shirt, "What are you doing here?!" "Looking for my Father, so let me go!" I kicked the man and he dropped me, I got up and started to run but he came after me,I was cought. He shoved me into a van, he asked me a few questions like "Why are you alone during this war? "Where are you trying to go?" and stuff like that, I didn't answer him, "What's your name?" "Jazmine, now are we done here ,I'm on the move" "Yes you may leave" I got up and grabbed my bag and ran off. finally I thought I was done but I realized that I was being followed, but how? I looked in my bag and there was a tracking device. I took it out and broke it, then I ran a different way.But they were one step ahead of me.