What Next?

The F.B.I. found me. Crap . I start to run again but they set up a trap, my leg was stuck, they brought me to a car, the windows were black, u cant see in or out. They shoved me into the back seat, they put the car door on child-lock,  I tried to get out ,but I couldn't. We drove for a long time, but I fell asleep. I awoken by the rain storm, it was beautiful, but also sad. One of the men in the back asked me what I was doing out here by myself. I didn't answer. he asked again, so I answered, "Looking for my Dad, what are you doing killing and making war for?" I asked in demand. "None of your your of concern" "Then why is it your concern to ask me questions that I "have to" answer?" he looked at me in shock, I knew why, he thinks a little girl like me to smart mouth an adult like him. "That's what I thought" i said as sassy as I could say it. We stopped for something, but for what? They opened my door I got out, but I ran, they didn't care, but I knew what they were up to, I ran straight  for about ten minutes, then went back. I saw them trying to look for me but they didn't find me, one of the men yelled "Get me that brat! Or you all will die!" every men tried to look for me. I was so curious to know why they needed me? I spyed on them for hours, the only thing that happened that the men who called me a brat was looking at info on something, but I couldn't see anything what he was checking at. It was dark out, I was so tired. I jumped off the tree and ran, I found a safe enough place to settle down to sleep. I put my bag down and opened it up and grabbed a small blanket, I fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later, but I wasn't where I fell asleep at. I looked around the room I was in, I was strapped down to a bed,  the room was full of computers. I tried to get out but I couldn't. Finally, someone came in, but she was someone I think I knew. I stared at her, she laughs "It's rude to stare little missy " she laughs again "I think I know you?" I asked uncertainly. " Well I know you" "Apparently everyone knows me,even the F.B.I" she laughs, "Jazmine, how was your "little" act?" "What?" I was confused. "How do you know my name?" "Well I am your Mother" My Mother?!  This lady isn't my Mother! I was in shock. I blacked out, next thing I know was that I'm in a different room, but this time I wasn't strapped down. My for say my "Mother"  walked in, "You! Let Me Out! You're aren't my Mother!" I yelled at her. "Well Jazmine if I wasn't your Mother why Do I know your birthday?" "Everyone knows me birthday! Now Let Me Go!" the door was cracked, this lady didn't even know. 

Next Chapter.........