The Help

I gasped when he said Davis, because my last name was Davis. Now I know that this lady is actually my mom! The man that was carrying looked at me in a weird way, like he didn't want me to go to Dr.Davis, I saw in his eyes was sorrow and sadness. "Sir, please let me go! I need to find my father!" I said to him in a sad way, "Jazmine, I can't do anything about it, I'm sorry." With a tear coming down his eye. "Sir, do I know you?" I asked because for some reason he was crying as he said I can't do anything. "You don't know me but I do know you." "How?" "You're father  told me about you over the phone many times" "Oh, you're a family frien-" I cut myself off, I really don't think he is anymore. "Yes, we'll I don't know anymore. Your father treated me with respect and faith, but not I sit here and honor your mother." "Well why won't you help xscape from her?!" He looked away, and he started to put me into a car, he jumped into the drivers seat. "If I tell you more I'll die" "Well I don't wish to die either sir, we could xscape thus place and set this war to a end!" "I don't know Jazmine, but call me Larson." He drove off, almost to the abanned hospital, but suddenly he turns around, "Jazmine take the wheel" I look at him, but he stared at me for a long time, "Okay" I say softly and quitely,  "So just keep on driving forward as I start to pack up things for you on your way to your father" "Really?! You're going to help me?!" I say "Shhh, but he is in the city of Dallas" he handed me my new bag, it was much bigger then my old one. "You mean the state Texas?! I don't know if we'll make it that far!" as I set my bag on the floor "We'll ma-" "Aaaaaa" I screamed as he was shoot in the head, I stopped the car.

Hey guys again I love that you are still following and read my first book on wattpad and I love that everyone is enjoying the book!