quirk and skills/moves/abilities

Quirk -----------> •°warrior angel°•

This Quirk allows the user to have healing abilities and also the Quirk come with wing beautiful snow white wings are attached on the user's back but the wings has its cool little features as well.
_____________________

Angelic wings -- the wing can be used in many things like a sword,a knives,dagger,shield.

The wings can also be hidden it will shrink and shrink till its gone, if the user wish to hide there wings.

One of the uses of the wings is shield but it will only handle weak attacks like punching or any physical violence, weak quirks, it can also handle really strong winds

Feather control like hawks do basically, she can control her feathers and use them as a weapon.

Weakness of the wings

Power Quirk or strengthening Quirk like (muscular man from training camp)

Any sharp objects like knives, glass shards.
______________
______________

Healing voice/healing touch/healing kiss ---

As the abilities name inform you 'yes'

The user can heal any type of sickness, disease, can heal a wounds but not large and critical wounds if so the user will have to through the side affects.

Which is the user is exchanging there well being.

Meaning there gonna heal the person she's gonna take there injury and the person will be healed

She heal a person the injury will transfer to her

Shorter explanation

°• Healthy -------> critically °•

°• Critically <------ healthy °•

But if the user concentrates the healer might be able to heal criticall, or sever wounds without receiving damage at all.

_______________
________________

Armory----------> basically allows the user to summon armor like kirishima but diffrent, her armor is limited unlike kirishima can hold his form for about 15 to 13 seconds I think, but armory can use till the users there  energy stamina will be distinguished, or decrease rapidly.

_______________________

^Attack moves names^

Goddeses whispers-------> musical whispers can be heard almost like a lullaby to put the enemies to sleep or hear something.

God's protection-------> the user can put up shields made out of light and Divine prayers.

God's armory--------> the user can manipulate there armor and can transfer the armor to other people.

Divine weaponry------>can upgrade the all weapons temporarily and make them stronger, and can give the user temporary upgrade.

Holy sacrifice---------> if the user dies they will be resurrected, the user might experience a but off memory lost and can be disoriented.

Holy upgrade---------> enhance users speed, stamina, strength etc. For the time being.