ending ( english version )

" One day I met a mysterious person who offered me a job. I was desperate at that time, just accepted it. At first I didn't know what items were being sent, I just carried out my duties as usual. At first it went smoothly, but two days ago I received a call from that person that there was a traitor and had to be eliminated immediately and he would give me a reward of 5 times my monthly salary. I was so crazy about the price given, without further ado, I just agreed. "

Hearing the explanation, Liam started to rush out of his hiding place, and started raising his gun, shooting one by one at the enemies of Alex's men with his cold gaze. Alex was suddenly attacked, avoided the attack and raised his gun to shoot at Liam.

Liam hid to escape, and shot all his subordinates until none were left. Alex became emotional and shot Liam brutally. Liam couldn't shoot back and could only hide waiting for his turn to fire back.

After two minutes for Alex's bullets to run out, Liam started walking out while shooting back at Alex. Alex, was shot, looked for a hiding place while enduring the pain of being shot.Liam didn't give him a chance at all and shot Alex in the left leg until he fell and couldn't stand up at all.

Alex couldn't stand up at all, gave up running and chose to turn his body so he could see Liam. Alex could only see Liam walking towards him with a cold, hateful gaze, but Alex could only smile sincerely at Liam.

Liam saw Alex's smile, changed his cold expression to a warm one while holding back tears. Liam, who saw Alex dying, panicked and hugged him and held back the blood from the gunshot wound to his stomach.

" Why are you so stupid? You are always like this, never change at all. You always keep everything to yourself, and never say anything to me. Do you really consider me your best friend? " Liam said angrily and pressed the wound on his stomach before Alex lost more blood.

" Liam, I'm sorry," said Alex haltingly.

" Please survive. Don't close your eyes."
Alex shook his head slowly.
Liem started to shed tears. This was the first
time in his life he saw his best friend named Liam cry. Alex saw to his friend's eyes, wiped Liam's tears even though his hands were covered in blood.

"Why are you crying, you bastard. You said you are very strong and not weak, so why are you crying? Stop crying, Liam."

" This is all your damn fault. If you don't take a job as a drug dealer, I definitely won't shoot you. Please survive once again.Stay alive with me." Liam said in a pleading tone while crying.

" I'm sorry, I can't do this in this life. If we meet again in the next life maybe I can do it." Alex said sincerely and started to close his eyes while smiling.

Liam started screaming for Alex.

" Alexx! Open your fucking eyes! "

" Don't joke Alex, this is not funny at all! "

" Alexx!! Don't leave me, Alex! "

For two hours crying and screaming, Liam became silent looking at Alex's face with a blank stare. The next twenty minutes, the sound of police cars and ambulances was heard. Police officers got out of the car carrying pistols to alert the enemy. But they only found corpses.

When they explored deeper, they saw a man hugging a man's corpse. As he approached, he began to recognize him and asked to confirm his identity.

" Detective Uxas? Is it you?" asked the policeman.

Liam turned out and recognized the policeman.
"Inspector David?

" Yes, it's me."

Liam looked away and looked back at Alex's face, answered,
" He is someone who leads a drug transaction organization in the Sumatra island branch, code name gxi."

Then, Liam said to Inspector David.

" I need your help. Let me take care of the funeral myself, " Liam said.

" Before that we have to take him to a forensic doctor to do an examination before you can take him."
Liam nodded and stood up from his place to leave. Alex's body was taken by ambulance and Liam walked to the police car to go to the police station to explain the whole situation.

Throughout the journey, Liam stared at the sky from inside the car. This sadness makes him go crazy and hope for something impossible, rebirth. He was half awake from this ridiculous thought, threw away the thought and began to close his eyes to sleep because he was tired.