໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১ my poor, ugly little mouth.

There were no words that Timi could have used to prevent what was going to happen. There was nothing the three year old could have done to protect himself against the hands that seemed to harm him, and seeked only that.

It hurt when her fist collided with his chin- it really hurt. He couldn't stop it though. The next time it happened, and the time after that. He couldn't do anything about it, nor could he do anything about her moving the location of her fists and the tactics behind her relentless assault either.

He was bleeding by the time it.. was close to ending. He had a tooth knocked out, God damn it. Blood was pushing out from his mouth and between his lips, but he couldn't do anything.

After delivering one final dagger-blow to the child's mouth, the sitter walked away. Timi was left in shambles, clutching the sleeves of his outfit that had now been dirtied by his own blood.

His mouth hurt more than anything. Sure he had been attacked in other places, but his mouth was stinging horribly- it was the only part that had been beaten bloody.

He shakily walked over to the bathroom, pulling over the cabinet below the sink as he fell to his knees before it. He was breathing heavily, trying to regulate his breathing and not cry at the same time. He knew crying would make her angrier.

He reached out with both of his small hands into the cabinet, hugging onto the medical kit. He was scared. He didn't know what to do. Timi was fine when it came to on skin cuts, but in your mouth?

Timi started sobbing, holding the medical kit against his mouth, as to not disturb the sitter's day anymore by crying. He was terrified, he didn't have anyone to turn to, he didn't have anywhere else to go. It wasn't like he could get to the hospital. He'd never make it there. So he was utterly lost.

He grabbed a medicine cup, praying he had enough strength to pull his stepping stool to him. He reached over, nearly falling onto his side as he pulled the stool beside him before standing atop of it.

Pouring water into the tiny cup, he raised it to his lips, crying intense amounts as he tried to swish the water around in his mouth without choking or throwing up.

The taste of his blood mixed with the water. It hurt. It felt horrible. It tasted just as bad. Eventually, he spit it up, hoping his mouth would stop bleeding- but it didn't.

He coughed up blood into the sink, barely being able to see the large amount that came out because of the tears that had overwhelmed his poor little eyes. Eventually, he forced himself off of the stool, leaving the bathroom- slowly but surely.

He stumbled around, trying to push past the sitter and out the door. There were a few times where she had almost spotted him, but in the end, he managed to slip out of the household.

He, however, ended up tripping on the last step, falling into the snow that laid below it. He could only cough as he felt his tears start to grow cold, moving as much as a little one could in that weather.

He pushed through it, the snow wettening his outfit as much as it could before he managed to slip out of its grasp. He couldn't do it. It was horrible. Everything hurt, his mouth was damaged- possibly beyond repair, and he couldn't.. he could barely breathe.

He choked on his tears as he settled onto the ground behind the pizza place him and the sitter would usually go to when she was feeling okay. He had gotten that far- adrenaline really pushes people, huh?

He curled up behind the planks that laid there, holding onto his body, as he was the only one who would. No one else would want to hold him. 

He was scared. He was scared he'd die there, alone. He didn't want to die alone. He wanted to see Faye before he died. He wanted to get held by someone before he even thought of dying.

These thoughts faded away as he slowly fell unconscious, under attack of the horrid winter.

Timi didn't remember much after that. All he could remember was that a beautiful, winged lady came to his rescue, and showed him how it felt to be held for the first time.

Timi wouldn't ever forget that whole encounter.

It had scarred his mouth, left him unable to eat most foods, but he wasn't going to tell anyone that. He didn't want it to be seen.

It was the ugliest thing in the whole world.