Prologue

August 15th 2026

In August 15th 2026, World War III was now in America's favor. The American forces and their allies were now in control of Russia, Central Asia, except Pakistan, most of Africa, the Middle East with the exception of Gaza, all of Latin American and all of Asia. Now it was China's turn to know war on its home soil. But this time, the Allied forces had invaded huge parts of China and made progress everywhere possible by using deception and psychological warfare. Now the Allies with the US Marines on the lead were going to deliver the final blow to the cities of Shanghai and Beijing after destroying the airfields and airports around these cities.

But China wasn't better off against the Allies, because it lost Inner Mongolia, which had been given to Mongolia after the people in the former had decided they wanted to be part of Mongolia itself while Jinjiang province, where most of the population consisted of Uyghurs, had declared its independence from China, as did Tibet, whose Budhist population decided to become independent as well.

This gave the US more bases to attack China from, especially after Carelia and the Sakalin islands were given back to Finland and Japan respectively. Needless to say, Russia also had to grant its independence to Chechnia and Dagestan while recognizing Abkhazia and South Ossetia as part of Georgia. Moreover, Russia had to withdraw troops from Transnistria, thus making it entirely part of Moldova.

Moreover, the Allies were now in total control of Western and Southern China in addition to controlling the whole Chinese coastline, giving the Allies precious logistical nodes to supply their troops with an unending stream of supplies.

In addition to this, Iran had to grant independence to Khuzestan, whose Arab population had supported the Americans while the Iranian Kurds were also granted autonomy by the Resistance-led provisional government.

But those political considerations were also very far away from the front troops, whose goal was to bring an end to World War III and make the leaders of the vanquished countries pay for the spilled blood.

Among the millions of American troops were Norrie Vastano, Maddie Calvert, Dale Uris, Mel, Deere, Anna Hunter, BBC, Marker, Carly Wells, Watt, Random, Itchy, Amy Pollard, Buster, Lucky, Zombie, KJ, Lighter, Metal, Mac, Danni, Evie Dunning, Flint Murdoch and Courtney Williams, as well as Harvey, Madison Landon, Lacy Dillon and Ben Forester. These American troops would indeed form the bulk of the Allied forces whose task was to end World War III and force China to surrender.