Chapter 20

Director Luo and the assistant director were also confused.

Ji MuMian: "Xiao Jingji's father has been laundering money in the name of making movies in the past few years. The evidence is all in the safe of his father's assistant. His father's assistant was afraid that one day the incident would happen and he would be used as a scapegoat, so he organized and stored the evidence in advance. "

Barrage: ...Ah this.

[I don’t know for a moment whether I should say that the assistant is very smart, or that Xiao Jingji’s father is very unlucky. ]

[His father laundered money himself and broke the law. What's so bad about it? He supports his assistant to protect himself. ]

[I was thinking just now that even if Xiao Jingji takes drugs and has his father's background, he will definitely do well in the future. I didn't expect that his father would also get involved in the blink of an eye (laughing and crying) (laughing and crying)]

[Now Xiao Jingji is back I can't even jump. ]

Director Luo: "..."

He really didn't expect Master Ji to expose Father Xiao's secrets.

To be honest, he was quite worried that Father Xiao would retaliate against him. After all, he was the one who revealed today's incident. Father Xiao couldn't deal with Master Ji, but he could handle him, a director with no background.

Now that Master Ji has dragged Father Xiao into trouble, what else does he have to worry about.

He was more and more grateful to Ji Kaimian and wished he could just call him daddy.

The assistant director was equally excited: Master Ji is so awesome! This is to make Xiao Jingji uproot his father and never take revenge on Director Luo!

If he were Director Luo, he would have to go to Thailand and come back to marry Master Ji!

Director Luo:? ? ?

He just wants to recognize Master Ji as his father, and has no such great ambition as an assistant director!

Ji Ka Mian: "..."

declined.

·

About ten minutes later, paparazzi photographed Xiao’s father being taken away from the company. It was rumored that the police had indeed searched his assistant’s safe and found evidence, which was suspected of money laundering.

Anyone with a discerning eye knows that this father and son are completely finished.

Xiao Jingji's fans originally expected Xiao's father to avenge Xiao Jingji. After all, Xiao's father had a position and connections in the circle. Not to mention revenge against Director Luo, there was no problem in revenge against the godly master Ji Mu Mian.

As a result, both father and son were arrested.

Xiao Jingji's big fan directly performed a live show of taking off his fans in the scarf group: "Let's go, there's no chance." I can tolerate being a mistress, I can tolerate taking drugs, but I can’t tolerate it if I don’t see a future. 】

This message was screenshotted for some reason, spread quickly, and became a hot search.

The public's reactions are mixed. Some people think that she has a worrying outlook on life. She can tolerate idols taking drugs and being a mistress, but only quits her fandom because the idol has no future. This is ridiculous. But some people think that as long as they quit being fans, it will be good. After all, there are still crazy fans crying and shouting that they want to take drugs with their brother.