Chapter 56

At this time, neither the audience in the live broadcast room nor Zhao Hong knew that Ye Qingqing had died in a car accident and was cremated by the Ye family. What even Mr. Ye didn't know was that the moment Ye Qingqing died, her soul was taken away by a man in black robes. The bad luck came a step too late and did not capture Ye Qingqing's soul.

In the nursing home, Zhao Hong was still tortured by Chang Bao. He was dying of pain and could not even scream. He could only murmur to Ji MuMian and Chang Bao for mercy: "Please let me go, I really know." Wrong..."

Miao's father and Miao's mother heard Zhao Hong admit that he killed Chang Bao and drove Xiao Yu crazy. They also saw that Zhao Hong seemed to be haunted by Chang Bao's ghost. They were both shocked beyond measure.

"No, this is not true..." Miao's mother murmured, "How could he be so bad?"

She and Miao's father only believed Zhao Hong's story after seeing the certificate issued by the police, but they did not expect that even the proof is fake!

Miao's mother suddenly rushed towards Xiao Yu, opened her arms and wanted to hug her: "Daughter, I'm sorry, your parents have misunderstood you... are you okay?"

Xiao Yu did not accept her mother's hug, but took two steps back and clicked He nodded and said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

Miao's mother couldn't help showing an embarrassed expression when she saw her avoiding her.

When they entered, she and the old man did not go to see Xiaoyu immediately because they were afraid that she would hurt her. After learning that Xiao Yu was back to normal, they did not hug her immediately because they suspected that she was only superficially normal. At this moment, they realized that she was really awake, and that all the evil things were done by Zhao Hong and had nothing to do with her. It's a pity that my daughter no longer seems to need their trust and care, and her attitude towards them is very alienated.

The couple looked complicated, and they couldn't tell what they were feeling.

Xiaoyu was also in a confused mood.

Do you want to say that she hates her parents? No, her parents were just deceived by Zhao Hong and thought she really killed Chang Bao, so she could understand why they were afraid of her. But compared to her friend Xixi who insisted on rescuing her over the past six months and was persecuted for it, her parents seemed not to trust her, and their approach seemed too cold.

So she will no longer be close to her parents.

Xiaoyu put her mind on Zhao Hong. She stared at the air around Zhao Hong and couldn't help asking Ji Kaimian excitedly: "Master, is Changbao...is she here?"

If Changbao is really here , she wanted to ask Master Ji to let her take a look.

Even just a glance.

It was her failure to protect her daughter, and she owed her an apology.

Ji MuMian shook his head: "Your daughter has gone to the underworld. I used an illusion on Zhao Hong. This Changbao was imagined by him. He was scared like this by himself."

Xiao Yu lowered her eyes in disappointment.

At that time, Chang Bao was stabbed for the last time by Zhao Hong. She couldn't bear the stimulation and fainted. When she woke up, she was already in a mental hospital. She didn't have time to look at Chang Bao for the last time, nor did she send Chang Bao off for the last time. She even I don’t know what was done with Chang Bao’s body afterwards...

Ji Mu Mian: “After Zhao Hong cremated Chang Bao, he scattered Chang Bao’s ashes into the river.”

“What?!” Miao’s mother raised her voice, “Didn’t he say Has Chang Bao been sent back to his hometown for burial? "