Chapter 1: The End

Bastian sat at the bar, alone. He sipped his bourbon and surveyed the room. Some prick with good hair and shaky hands, a younger man who looked all but healthy expect for the dead eyes that stared at the wall (Bastian mused that he was probably in the act of regretting an action towards a lover), some dude that looked like he was coked out of his mind, another man looked, besides looking upset, out of place in this bar. The most upsetting sight in here were two young kids who seemed to be high on every drug known.

Of course there were the two other usual haunts, Phillip, who the only thing that seemed wrong with him was he looked serious all the time, and Xavier, the one who looked too happy to be here.

Someone new walked into the bar, this old looking crypt. His eyes had dark bags sagging under them, his cheeks were hallow, the skin clinging to his skull, with a slouch in his posture. He wasn't in any better shape than the rest of them.

"Welcome to the Black Parade Bar! What can I get you to drink, my friend?" Xavi asked with a wolfish grin.

The new comer mumbled his order under his breath; only Xavi heard it as he started to prepare it with zeal. His head hung low, avoiding all the other's curious looks. Basti couldn't really blame him. No one really wanted to be here.

After he received his drink and the shock of having an unfamiliar person in the room, everything went back to normal and he seemed less of a newbie and more of just another haunt in this place.

His eyes lifted curiously when as he slowly started to check out the place. It seemed so old and decaying yet timeless at the same time., this place is an anomaly.

Bastian didn't bother trying to get the man's eyes but he spoke softly. "Bastian Schweinsteiger."

The other man stopped and looked him over briefly. "Manuel Neuer." He stared at Bastian before making up his mind on a decision he was trying to make. "What is this place?"

The prick with the good hair got up and left and Bastian watched him leave like a hunter stalking its prey. Without making eye contact with Manuel, Bastian put on his coat and hat and slowly started leaving, but he did throw this answer over his shoulder as he walked out, "It's a tragedy fair."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So let me know what you guys think of it! I also forgot to mention that I will post the song with each chapter! c: