Part : 31 Deserved.

Author POV

The breeze was cold, the sky is full of energy created by short, circular brushstrokes of intense blue around glowing yellow and white circular stars and a crescent moon. The morning star, just to the left of center, glows brightest. The blue of the sky is blended into the black mountains, A starry night!

Wei Wuxian was sitting lake side, holding hint of sadness in his eyes, he blinked. He took a deep breath and began to strip.

"No!" exclaimed Lan zhan, no one should see his Wei ying other than him.

"Why a-xian is sad?" questioned Lan xichen.

"What the hell you are even doing there at that late hour?" exclaimed Jiang cheng.

"How i suppose to know?" exclaimed Wei Wuxian.

"What timeline is this?" questioned Lan xichen.

"Maybe we should watch further." replied Lan Sizhui.

As the upper robes of Wei Wuxian fell on the ground, one could saw horrer. Blood and Scars! Scars left on his back from whips, countless scars, blood was still drifting from it.

He hissed in pain when the cold water touch the fresh wounds.

"Wei ying!" called Lan zhan as he immediately hold Wei wuxian who seemed shocked.

"What happened to a-xian?" exclaimed Jiang yanli.

Wei wuxian didn't knew what to say, he would have gotten some beating from Madam yu again.

Lan Sizhui blood boiled, he knew from where his mother got those wounds.

The other Cultivators were too shocked to even move.

Those were from punishment! Punishment as because of him, the engagement of Yu Ziyuan daughter's got broken with Jin Zixuan. Although Jiang Fengmian was the one to broke, engagement but it was Wei Wuxian who get punished for it maybe, because Jiang Fengmian didn't thought it was necessary to tell his wife that it was him who broke the engagement but not Jin guangshan.

As soon as Sect Leader Jiang left for some work she called him, Wei Wuxian knew why! He never wanted for it to happen, he never intended to broke his sister engagement, never! In the end Madam yu didn't even let him speak before whipping him for numerous times. Wei Wuxian could only stay there who lost the counting of how many times got whipped at a certain time. Madam yu was still not satisfied, she ordered Wei Wuxian to kneel infront of Ancestors hall for whole day.

"What a crazy b*tch!" exclaimed Lan fimei as she fumed in anger.

Jiang Yanli and Jiang cheng looked at their mother in disbelief, it was no secret, how much Madam yu despise Wei wuxian but she also Wipped him with Zidian??? Why they never knew??? How came they never knew???

"Wei Wuxian!" exclaimed Jiang cheng but Wei wuxian was avoiding his gaze.

"How inhuman to punish little boy without even any fault!" commented one of the disciples.

"Yu Ziyuan! You have crossed the limit!" exclaimed Lan Huang.

Madam yu felt uneasy, she saw from her own eyes how it was his husband who broke the engagement, not Wei wuxian but knowing herself it wasn't a surprise if she had wipped Wei wuxian on screen.

The screen continued to show while everyone was cursing Madam yu.

After completing his punishment, Wei Wuxian decided to came here to take a bath. He couldn't seek medical help or else Madam yu won't let him off so easily. In those situations he always let the would as it was, it wasn't like that was his first time to get Wipped so inhumanly. From the day he entered Yunmeng, he couldn't seemed to remember how many times he got punished for no reason. Every time, he wasn't at fault. Every time, he did something great. Every time, he was happy; everytime.