0

Before diving into the story, there are a few things I'd like to address:

1. English isn't my native language, so bear with me. (Thanks to ChatGPT ;))

2. This story revolves around all five members of One Direction, but with a focus on a Larry storyline.

3. In this alternate universe, Zayn and Liam don't have children, but Louis does.

4. Content Warning: This story deals with themes of depression, alcohol and drugs abuse, sexual content, mentions of eating disorders, mentions of SA, and verbal abuse. Reader discretion is advised.

5. I want to underscore that this story is a work of fiction. It does not depict reality, and everything presented here is crafted from a fictional perspective. 

6. At times, the release of songs may not align with the actual timeline portrayed in the story. However, as I mentioned earlier, this is a work of fiction.

7. I will also change the names of some characters, because again fictional. You can make up the real life person in your head but in the story it will be a fictional character. I hope you understand this desiscion.In crafting this story, I've opted to change the names of certain characters to fictional ones. While readers may conjure up real-life individuals in their minds, it's important to note that within the narrative, these characters are entirely fictional. This decision affords me the flexibility to shape the story.

8. Publication Schedule (June 27 - September 8)

New chapters will be released every week on the following days:

Tuesdays at 7:30 PMFridays at 7:30 PM