20.Business Party Night 😁

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Long chapter Alert 🚨🚨..

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Author

Two years ago..,

Sahara sat beside her father who passed her a smile before asking..

Vijay:"Will my princess win..?"

Sahara:"Who else will win it other than me Vijay..?"

She was all happy that this year's award would be for hers but her struggles everything went in vain when the award was presented to Avinash Kumar..

She was waiting when the winner was about to announce ready to reach the stage to get her award..

But on hearing a neither name, her attention turned towards the person who stood up dressed in white shirt with black coat and black pant..

He was perfect handsome she looked at him his well built arms which fit the shirt to him perfectly..His jaws and lips were covered with a black mask and his silky hairs were geled.. And moreover his intensive brown orbs which meet hers smirking was hot, fucking hot making her feel butterflies all over her tummy..

Vijay:"Looks like someone is gawking at Mr.Avinash Kumar..?"

She averted her gaze closing her mouth and wiped the sweat saying..

Sahara:"Vijay no how can he win this year's business man award..? Who is he where is he coming from all of a sudden and why..

Before she could continue her name was announced by the host to give him award by her hands which held those awards as hers so many years..?

Without any words she stood up moving towards the stage and looked at Avinash when he offered his hands for her to climb the stage..

Rolling her eyes she held his hands climbing it and turned towards him grabbing the award from the host..

Forcing a smile she gave her heart i mean her award to him..🌚🌝

{A/N:Eppadi readers 🌚 Naanu 🌝 nalla iruku la..😂😂}

Avinash:"More to get awards with your hands Ms.Sahara Vijay Kumar.."

Sahara:"Giving you award this time doesn't mean that I will leave you so soon even after getting my award which was always honoured to me..?"

She spoke to him all smiling for the cameras around them and when the host gave her mic she gulped and taking it in her hands speaking..

Sahara:"It's like I'm loosing my heart to him who is taking my award this time I hope I'll work hard again on it to grab it for the next time..And congratulations Mr.Avinash Kumar for winning the business men award and more to go would cop up to your hardwork though and more to come.."

She gave him the mic retuning back to her place in slight anger..

On reaching the table she grabbed the wine from the table gulping it in a go and reached for the others glasses..

Avinash who saw her drinking excused from the person and settled before her grabbing her drink stopping her from drinking it..

Avinash:"Angry on me gorgeous..?"

Sahara:"Do you want me to not be angry on you for taking my award..?"

Avinash:"Well let me tell you something I think the secret behind your beauty is this anger..? It makes you red which adds more beauty..