27.I Need Some Time ⌛

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Long chapter as usual..🧘🏻‍♀️

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Sahara

Today, I felt so betrayed when Ananya said me that my Avi was the same Avinash, the person who drugged me, the person whom I hate the most in the world, now I'm married to him..?a

When I heard everything from her I was broken completely into pieces why does love hurt so much..?

He has been using me in the name of marriage was the only thought that was disturbing me until Avi, confessed everything to me..

Though everything were not true when Avi, explained me I wasn't able to believe myself..

I was such a fool that I believed everyone blindly and loved them as they depend as my world but they all gave me only pain and pain only..

Snuggling into his chest more I let myself cry over and over again while he caressed my hairs gently..

Avi:"Scarlet.."

I closed my eyes again sobbing hard clutching his collars in my fist..

Avi:"Scarlet you don't have to make any decision that makes you cry.. Better kill me Sahara rather than killing me with your tears.."

Though I try to stop myself from crying but, my tears haven't stopped.. Cupping my cheeks slowly he wiped my tears kissing my forehead strongly that I felt his love, it hurts more..

Sahara:"Aviii.."

I broke again and cried on his shoulders whispering..

Sahara:"Idhu ellame kanava irundha nalla irukum nu thonudhu Avii.."

Avi:"Scarlet please I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did, but please stop crying my heart is breaking for you.."

He took my palm and placed it on his heart where, I felt it thudding faster..

Sahara:"Avii, appa amma ku nee yaarunu theriyuma..?"

Avi:"Gorgeous please don't rush yourself and yes your parents knew my plan infact I married you only after their consent.."

They know it already and everyone has planned to hide this from me..?

How fool I was to believe whatever they said and married to him that to my business enemy..

Avi:"Saha you haven't had anything from afternoon and you might be tired please let me bring you food.."

Nodding no I continued to snuggled into his chest letting silent tears..

Avi:"Seri couch la okaralam ungaluku ninnute irundha valikum nga please.."

He lifted me in his arms and sat on the couch with me in his lap while I snuggled hiding my face from him trying my best to control my pain..