Fulfilled Desire#3 : Bubbles and pink water

Desire: Bathtub quality time

Scenario: You've been busy with work and neglecting the needs of your younger boyfriend. He feels that you need to destress and it means... bathtub and him.

Characters: Tyrone (pic above) and Yucie

Let your sensual fantasy begin in... 3.. 2.. 1:

"Ty baby... I'm home..."

Yucie stretches and puts down her bag on the table, her brows wrinkled in worry, "is he not home yet? He doesn't have class today he said..."

She walked towards the bedroom in search of the boyfriend he had missed so much, "Tyrone? Are you here?"

A shadow crept from behind and captured the unsuspecting office worker, "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

*laughs* "sshhhh baby its me...calm down...it's your baby..."

Yucie turned and sees Tyrone who was laughing hard, "that's not funny!"

Tyrone kisses Yucie's forehead and cheek, "sorry baby... I just can't resist surprising you... you make the best expressions."

*pouts* "You really shouldn't do something like that."

"You're really cute"

Yucie flicked Tyrone's forehead, glaring indignantly, "do not even think that with that cute expression of yours you're forgiven"

Tyrone raised his arms in surrender, smiling tenderly at his girl, "I know my love... but if you wont forgive me then I guess I cannot show you my surprise."

*One eyebrow raised* "Surprise?"

"Yes baby... a surprise... can you please close your eyes for me? I prepared this all for you"

Yucie sighed but curiosity won in the end so she closed her eyes, Tyrone walked behind her and used his big hands to cover her eyes,

She could smell his scent and she unconsciously smiled, her body automatically responding to the scent that is unique to Tyrone alone.

Tyrone chuckled as he felt her body tremble a little just from their very close proximity. He laughed a little and whispered close to her ear, "are you still interested in my surprise or do you want me to satisfy you first?"

"TYRONE!!!!"

With an indignant stomp and very red face, Yucie pouted at her young lover who merely laughed at her gesture.

"I was just asking... I can feel you getting turned on and I haven't even done anything... yet"

Yucie chuckled and shook her head as she cannot refute his statement, "would you rather I not be flustered that you're this close?"

Tyrone was quiet for a few seconds while they walked before he answered, "I don't think that's possible baby... you cannot resist me."

"That's true..."