Fulfilled Desire#4 : Three's a crowd

Desire: Boy's love – three is a crowd (touch of bdsm)

Scenario: To everyone in the business world, Rayden Morales or Ray is at the top of his game. Any business he tried became successful. Everyone feared him and the power he wielded... however, behind the door lies a secret no one knows

Characters: Ray - ? and Byron - Ralph

Let your sensual fantasy begin in... 3.. 2.. 1:

Rayden crossed his arms as he watched the head of the planning team present their latest proposal. The man wiped the sweat from his brow as he waited for the CEO's response to his proposal.

"Rejected. Too generic. We only offer the best to the world and this mediocre proposal is nowhere near the quality of work we would be proud to showcase."

The team leader hung his head in shame, the members of the team on the verge of crying. Ray sighed and walked to the group, patting their back in a friendly manner,

"Brainstorm and think of other ways to make this better. I know that you all can do this. There is a reason why you were placed in this team. You have my support, all right?"

The planning team left and Marciel stood from his chair, patting his friend's shoulder. Ray sighed and shook his head, "I know what you're going to say"

"I wasn't going to say anything"

Ray raised an eyebrow and Marciel raised his hands in surrender, "I really wasn't I swear"

Right at that moment, Marciel's secretary knocked and informed – "sir, Miss Ellen requires your presence in the board room."

"Go. The boss lady might need some help"

Ray sat on his leather executive chair as soon as Marciel left, pouring himself a glass of red wine, seeming deep in thought. He's been stressed recently, and is in dire need to release or he'll be grumpy the longer he holds it in.

After a long sigh, Ray opened the bottom drawer and took out a sleek handphone – dialing the only number saved in the phone book, "Send someone, you know what I like."

The sleek phone beeped after an hour and a half, one message that immediately lifted his spirit – "I've sent you one of my best. He's a new recruit"

At exactly 6, Ray clocked out of work and rode the elevator to the parking area. He sighed as the employees seem to steer clear at the possibility of crossing paths with him –

*Deep breath* "It's okay... I'll be entertained soon"

Ray rode his sleek Porsche 911 and leaned on the driver seat before starting the engine and parking in a condominium unit a few blocks away from his office. With hurried yet controlled movements, he exited the car and gave the key to the valet waiting.

The executive rolled his sleeves and pressed for the 35th floor where a certain club operates. The staff greeted him as he entered the floor, curt hellos exchanged until he reached a big oak door at the end of the corridor. As custom, he knocked three times and the door revealed a man wearing a Japanese fox demon mask,