Feelings...

(teaser :P)

-Izuku pov-

Shoot!! I'm late for my class! I was running in the school hallway, because my alarm didn't ring this morning. I got to the door and opened it, my teacher, Aizawa, already teaching the lesson. "I'm so sorry I'm late! I fell asleep!" Everyone was staring at me, except Kacchan (SHUT UP). He was looking out the window. "Don't worry, it happens often, sit down." The teacher said. I sat down on my seat, behind Kacchan, as I got told right then. I leaned over to Uraraka and whispered to her: "So what were you guys doing when I wasn't here?"

She's a really nice person, i can rely on her when I need help with some things. Though you might say that I like her, but that's literal nonsense. I don't like anyone. At least for now. The only person I ever liked was in third grade in middle school. There was this adorable looking girl, she was so pretty I got lost in her eyes every time I looked at her. Her face, her glasses, her short, curly hair, her distractingly looking chest.

I really liked her. Until that one time I found out she got a girlfriend. Yes. A girl is dating a girl. It's super common these days. But I was so heartbroken, my grades started to get worse. I usually get an A on every test we got, so after I found out, I started getting C's or D's (DEEZ NUTS).

So, back to the story, i got a little lost. My bad. "Oh we just watched a presentation about quirks and stuff.." Uraraka whispered to me back. "Alright, thanks." I say, then sit back up, along with her. I turned my head to the teacher, but I couldn't quite see him. That's because Kacchan is sitting in front of me, he likes to be mean like that really often. Classic Kacchan. I ignored it and simply stared at Kacchan's hair. It looked... touchable...

His hair's so spiky and blodne, just like his explosions. I dream about him a lot, some bad, some nice. There was this one dream too that was about us doing... The bed thing... I guess you know what I'm talking about. He was railing me in that dream and I randomly remember it mid-day, anytime, totally random. I find it kinda cool that my brain knows what it feels like being bottomed. I think we can all agree on that.

I snapped back to reality but I didn't want to stop staring. It's... becoming addicting.. I started moving my hand closer and almost touching his hair. He readjusted himself on his seat. I pulled my hand back to my body and probably started blushing, but I'm not that sure. I started sweating, that's what I know. That's when the bell rang and it kinda scared me if I'm gonna be honest...

*Time skip because idk what should be happening next*

The final bell rang, so everyone stood up and started packing up. So did I. I gave Kacchan a little glaze, from top to bottom. It got hot again and accidentally locked my eyes at his butt (i couldnt think of anything better leave me alone). It's like my eyes couldn't move, I wanted to look somewhere else, but they couldn't do so. I thought they'd stop if I walked away, and they thankfully did. I think Kacchan saw me though. Well I'm dead!

*They got to their dorms*

As soon as I got in my room, I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't get Kacchan off my mind. He's getting weirdly handsome every time I look at him. Is this really true feelings? Is this really happening? Do I really like a guy?!? I can't like a guy! I'M A MAN!!! I CAN'T LIKE A GUY!!

...But I kinda like him... I still do... I don't know if he does feel the same about me... Probably not.. but... I could figure it out with doing something like...

Kissing him...

Author-san here!
HELLO POOKIES!!
I'm back with this new story! Right now I this it's kinda good. Let me know if y'all like it or not! I'll know with the reads, but I want to know your thoughts too. I'll do another part tomorrow, or next week. Alright, bye guys! Chores to do!