First kiss...

-Izuku pov-

It's currently 11:02. English lesson ended exactly 2 minutes ago. I was thinking about yesterday. I was overthinking almost all night. I suddenly got an urge to go pee. I cleared my mind and stood up. I reached the door and put my hand on the hande, but Iida stopped me and started yelling at me. "Where do you think you're going?!?" I opened my mouth, wanting to tell him, but he spoke before me. "Get ready for the next lesson!!" "I already am ready for the lesson." I said. "I-I'm just going to the toilets..." I finished my sentence, waiting for him to let me out of this conversation. "Be quick then! Lesson starts in 7 minutes from now on!" He said, now letting me go. "Thanks." I replied with a simple word, reaching for the door handle once again. I opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind me.

I got to the toilets, chose a spot and walked up to it. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice behind me. "What're you doing here, nerd!?" (I guess yall know who it is already)

"AH!!" I jumped a little, then turned around slowly. It was Kacchan. My eyes were wide open. I was scared. "Uh-" I didn't know what to say, mostly because I like him. The little part in me was the opposite, because he bullied me in highschool, so I didn't know what will he do to me now. He was walking towards me. I moved to the left from the urinal, my back hugging the wall. He was still walking towards me, and when he got in front of me, he put his hand on my shoulder. Staring at me with an angry expression.

I was trying so hard not to blush, he was so close. Although he has been closer than this... We're not gonna talk about that...

Then I heard him say: "I've noticed." That sentence. That sentence scared me, I got nervous. I started sweating and blushing too. Then I decided to ask: "W-what have you notice-" then he cut me off by yelling at me: "DON'T ACT STUPID I KNOW YOU'RE CHECKING ME OUT EVERY DAY!!" My eyes widened. There was an awkward silence right when he finished the sentence. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say. Nothing.

"I-I-I didn't t-think you w-would n-n-notice-" I didn't know how to get my words out of my mouth, I was expecting him to beat me up, but what he did next.. changed me.

He leaned closer, and... kissed me.

I was so shocked, I thought I was about to lose my balance. I almost fell, but he grabbed me by the waist, so I don't fall. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach, since this was my first kiss ever. I always thought the first kiss I'll get would be with a woman, but no. I wanted to make it a better, so I threw my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss even more. I opened my mouth to get some air, but he ended up putting his tongue in my mouth. It tasted so good.

Then he pulled away, both of us breathing hard. We stared at each other in the eyes. God, I forgot how his eyes are so beautiful..

That's when this romantic moment was broken by the bell ringing sound. (Yes they've been there for literally 7 minutes). It scared me. "D-does this mean anything...?" I asked him curiously. Looking back at him. "Not yet." He said, it sounded like he wasn't just ready for a relationship (irl me reference (inside joke intended)).

He then backed away and walked out. I was staring at him, as he did so. I shook it all off, and actually took a piss.

-then, in the class-

Now I was in my class, still not understanding what happened a minute ago. It felt unreal. I mean, who would expect their first kiss to be the same gender?

Author-san here!!
I really enjoyed writing this book. Also ive been noticing that I'm actually better at writing fluff than smut 😭😭💀
Also, fun fact, half of this book was being written in a waiting room in a hospital, the eye doctor, like optics thing
Sorry English aint my first language

749 words!!

Author-san out 🤑