You're everywhere but my arms

Hiya I'm back
One person requested me to continue, shout out to bro, long700892 love you pookie
Let's continue this story...

(Izuku pov)

"Please... Izuku..." I heard a familiar voice.
I opened my eyes to see the person I adore. Kacchan. I got a little triggered, because he never calls me by my real name. But I didn't have time to think about that, because what the hell is going on. He was hugging me, but something was off. As I was trying to figure it out, I felt his hand on my private spot. My body temperature flew up. I started sweating and my whole face was all red.

"Kacchan, what are you doing..?" I questioned him in confusion. I was trying to free myself from his tight grip, but I was so weak. I didn't really know why. "Please, Izuku..." He repeated himself, leaving me more confused than before. His hands were all over my body. He lifted his head and kissed my neck. Then, he started slurping, which i didn't really find pleasure in. "Agh.. stop it, I don't like it.." I said, hugging him too. "Then why are you hard.." He said, breathing calmly, then continuing to lick my neck.

Well, that took me off guard.

"H-huh??" What?? I didn't even realize. This isn't normal. Why is he doing this? What is happening? How did I get here anyway?

As I was distracted with my thoughts, he let go and pushed me onto a bed. Since when was this bed here? I'm sure my back was touching a wall. This is just strange. He kneeled down in front of the bed and unzipped my pants.

I sprung up and tried to push him off. "W-what.. wait- WAIT-!!" I got out my words but in so much confusion. But he just wouldn't listen, and continued undressing me, so I gave in. "Fuck.." I said under my breath, even though I don't cuss that often.

He began to lick my hard.. you know...

I just stared at him. Has he always been this good? He's doing a good job.. Might as well praise him. "You're doing good.. go on.." I said, covering my hand from all the pleasure I was receiving. I reached out my hand and started petting his head. I was touching his hair and it was so soft. I slided that hand lower, now on his cheek. He looked up at me.

God. Why are his eyes so gorgeous? Have they always been so pretty? He should look at me more often like this. I like how he looks at me. I love it. I adore him so much. I needed more.

Then, i put my hand at the back of his head, pushing his head more on my dick. That's when I came. I let go of his head and he pulled back, coughing. I didn't know if he swallowed it, but it looked like it. After a moment of him catching his breath, he stood up and pulled down his pants.

"Jesus. You had me waiting for so long, Izuku.." i heard him say, getting on the bed. He spat on his fingers to lubricate my dick. He then put his fingers somewhere back. I guess he was now fingering his hole. I grabbed him by the waist looking in his face. He was looking behind him, he looked concentrated. I put my hands on both of his cheeks and pulled him closer to kiss. He seemed pretty surprised, but that didn't matter.

So there we were, making out on a bed, somewhere I didn't know. But I couldn't care less about those things. The thing that I was so focused on was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen with my very own eyes.

"Can I put it in now?" I asked, now needing to see more of this side of him. Pulled his hand out of his entrance, and put both of his hands on my shoulders. I grabbed him by the ass and slowly started entering him. He was letting out soft moans, that got me more excited. And when I had fully entered him, he put his head back letting out louder noises than before. I stayed like that for a momenr just in case it hurt him. At the end of the day, I never intended to hurt Kacchan.

His hands were hugging me once again and mine were holding his hips. We were both breathing heavily, and then he spoke up. "Now go on, I'm ready." He said. Now I could do my part. Now I could absolutely devour him. I had permission. I began thrusting with my hips, gotta start slowly. And now I started banging his brains out.

He was letting out loud moans, which sounded really hot. At least that's what I think. He was licking my collar bone gently, breathing heavily. I began to feel my legs and hips getting tired, so I told him to start bouncing. My hands were helping him do the work, so it wouldn't be super tiring for him.

Seeing his moaning face got me turned on even more. It got me to a point, where I couldn't be gentle with him. We switched positions, so now he was the one laying on the bed, and me, standing in front of the bed. His legs were up to my shoulders.

I trusted in him, this time roughly. His eyes rolled back in his head, and stuck out his tongue. Found it.

I could see tears running down his face, but I couldn't really do anything about it. Not that I cared. Not in a bad way though, don't get the wrong idea. I still like Kacchan. I loved listening to his loud moans. I liked his abs, his thighs, and his face, as well as his beautiful spiky, but soft hair. I loved every inch of his body. As well as his voice. I love everything about Kacchan and I'd love to do this more often.

Suddenly, I felt my peak, and my thrusts were getting slower, but rougher. "Izuku.. haah.." I heard him call my name and kissed his arm. He then held on to my neck and kissed me. I also felt his legs hug me. Then I came inside of him. I grabbed his chin, "Kacchan.." and he kissed me again. Our tongues were touching, and i loved the feeling of that.

Then he pulled away from the kiss, and said, "Please, do it again."

Then suddenly, all of this started fading away. It all went black and I couldn't feel anything. Then I heard a voice.

"Izuku, wake up!!" I opened my eyes, to see Iida trying to wake me up. "He's opening his eyes! He's awake, sensei!" I looked up at him, confused, in silence.

"W-what??" I managed to let out a simple word and sat up. "It was just a dream?" I muttered to myself.

I can't believe myself.

I was dreaming about Kacchan...

It wasn't even a normal dream.

DID IT HAVE TO BE A WET DREAM!?!?

Btw: Izuku fortunately didn't cum

Meanwhile when Izuku was asleep:
Katsuki was fantasizing about the same thing

🌺 Author-san hereeee!!! Ehehehe 🌺

This had me giggling a little. Again, shout out to long700892, for hyping me up enough to make another chapter.

I have been thinking about what this chapter would be about all day

Should i even call it a chapter??

Whatever, i love you guys, whoever is reading this, I'm so thankful, and please leave a comment, give some advice if you feel the need to, and stay tuned for updates. Thank you again for reading, and have a good night/day.

🌺 Autor-san out. 🌺