•3 "𝑨𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆"

"Walekum assalam Zunaira

"Walekum assalam Zunaira.."

"Appa, where is oppa hnn? He didn't come for lunch. She asked her appa while sitting on a dining table. "He'll have his lunch in his office he had called to inform me about that." Md. Ibrahim responded to her while he also sat on a dining table.

Mrs. Mariyam arranged dishes on the table while again scolding Zunaira. "What the manner is, you didn't wash your hands before sitting here and you also didn't help me to serve dishes."

"Begum ji don't scold her." Her appa took her side and Mrs. Mariyam glared at her husband and said, "Why do you always take her side even in the wrong matters? Teach her some good manners, she's getting immoral nowadays."

Then Ibrahim took a look at Zunaira and she made a sad pout, then he said to his Begum,

"I know Begum but your this way of teaching and giving her good knowledge of Islam, no impact will be made on her unless you explain it to her with love.

If you impose the obligations of Islam on her, it will only feel like a burden to follow. Instead of forcing anything, just lovingly share and teach her. Use examples from the lives of prophets with love."

And Zunaira was listening to her appa very attentively, like his words were directly targeting her heart. Then Md. Ibrahim adorning glared at her and took her hand in his hand and said very politely,

"Zunaira my angel, you know it's a sunnah to wash hands before having a meal and after too. Our Prophet Mohammad SAW ﷺ thought us to wash our hands before eating anything.

Hazrat Aisha also reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ if he wanted to eat or drink, he would first wash his hands and then eat or drink. [an-Nasa'i, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani.] The Prophet gave us a great example to keep ourselves clean."

Md. Ibrahim gave her the prophet's Mohammad example. And after listening her appa she stood up and went to wash hands. Then a few minutes later Zara also comes to the hall. She greeted her appa,

"Assalamualaikum appa" with that she sat on the table beside Zunaira. And Md. Ibrahim responded to her Salam as well, "Walekum assalam my sunshine."

And then, while eating, Zara interrupts Zunaira and says, 'Where is your dupatta? At least cover your head during mealtime."

Zunaira glared at her sister annoyingly and gave her "I am done" look, she put her spoon on the table and stopped eating. Md. Ibrahim gestured Zara with hand to don't speak any further.

Then Md. Ibrahim motioned Zunaira to continue eating with a loving gesture. Because Zunaira doesn't like when her sister or mother corrects her mistakes in front of her appa.

Md. Ibrahim told Zunaira to recite dua before eating, then she recited a bit loudly so that her mother and sister could hear that she had recited.

"اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِيمَا رَزَقْتَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ"