𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔 - 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

paige asked "can we talk?" i said "yea, oh and my mom made some brownies" i said with a smile. "oh i LOVE your moms brownies. but do you actually wanna be with me?" paige asked. "no i don't. i told you i'm in love with brooklyn." i said in a serious tone.

"if you didn't want to be with me why are you here now?"she asked. i looked at her with a frown. "i came here so you can stop blowing up my phone. i told you before i only came over here when we were arguing because i needed a space to stay and you had just lost a game so i wanted to keep you company. i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings" i told her.

"oh it's ok but how's the family?" she smiled. "there good my mom asked how you were and alayah might be getting married soon."

i thought that she'd kick me out by the way i responded to her.

"look there some tension between us. i've been thinking about you since highschool. we can just be friends and if you have a friend for me that would be great. just text me when you need someone to vent to or something but i think you need to go." paige told me trying to hold back tears. i spoke to soon.

i walked out the house "bye." we haven't seen each other for a while since then.

i went home and when i got home i stared at this picture of me and paige and then chyna came in the door"HEYYYY WE GOT YOU SOME FOOD GIRLLLLAAAAAA" yelling. she so loud it makes me happy. then bk walked in gave me a  back hug and kissed me on my neck.

"what's wrong" she asked. "nothing" i said getting up and going upstairs. i heard someone walking up the stairs and it was brooklyn. "brooklyn i love you." i said to her "i love you to my love." she came over and kissed me

she got some clothes and took a shower. i went to get chyna and started telling her. "i should've never went over there in the first place" i said sobbing. "it wasn't your  fault. it was just a little visit and talk. don't think of it to hard." she told me hugging me tight. Chyna-Mae might be loud but she is so sweet. she went downstairs and brought me an edible. she told me it was a regular gummy bear

1 hour later i was seeing puppies and rainbows 😟. i fell on the floor and slept there. brooklyn picked me up and took to our room and i slept like a baby.

i love my friends.

•••••
tehe🤗.