𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕 - 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂

today i found out brooklyn and my mom was at the studio together.

i was so excited because it's usually just one or the other. i told them to go to the studio together cause they both make similar music.

next we gotta get aunt maria back in the studio.

we got to the studio and they started making music and listening to new music. my mom was happy and bo was super excited

 my mom was happy and bo was super excited

they had so much fun.

we went home to Chyna Mae, Alayah and evb else. i guess they came by to watch the game. they always watching a game at our house. so my dad asked us about the new music and i walked upstairs to wash up.

later then Brooklyn ordered pizza for dinner and everyone ate laughed and someone tracked mud all over my floors😡.

i checked everyone's shoes and the doorbell camera and it had to be william AND julian. they got here in the same car so they had to be different and walking the fucking grass after it just fucking rained.

i told them to clean it and if they didn't i'd tase them. they got up quick cause they knew i wasn't playing. while they was cleaning up that mess i heard some talking "you think she really gone do sumn?" william said mopping. "hell nawl. let's go sit down." julian said. i turned around and switched my taser on and they went back to cleaning.

i got up off the couch got a piece of pizza and decided
to be petty and spilled something on the floor. a collective "mmcht" went around the room. i sat down looked at the score and then looked at my phone because i had a notification it said " RING: motion detected" i put my plate down and went to the door.

i opened it to paige and told her to come in. she looked happy to see me and stuff and she had came over to talk to brooklyn.

BKS POV

Ahniyah got off my lap and walked to the door opened and told this girl named paige to come in. she said hi to the family. i think she is a family friend.

she asked to talk to me. we went to the front door and talked.

"hi, i'm paige. im a family friend and you girlfriends ex.." she said introducing herself. "hey i'm Brooklyn but just call me bk. why did you want to talk to me?" i asked looking puzzled.

"i came over to tell you to treat Ahmiyah right and some things that she like because we talked a few days ago and she told me she was in love with you and she couldn't wait to get married to you." she said.

i told her "i was gonna propose but that day wasn't really a good day for us." i showed paige the ring. i told her that i carry it everywhere to figure out when the best time is. and it's clearly not today.

Paige told me that I was a great person and I asked her how do you know Ahniyah?