00

☆꧁༒𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮༒꧂☆

"And class dismissed, by our next meeting, I need a full report of the chosen poem everyone searched, got it?"

'Huh?... Wait what...oh...I forgot I'm in class'

Now being awake you heard the classroom begin to fill with a series of low 'yes ma'am's and a few hums. In which the literature teacher just nods since that's all she would get and begins to pack up her things and go out of the classroom. You had your head played down in your arms, hood over your head with your headphones in—playing music at a low volume of course—

Once she was out, the classroom began to have a series of chitter chatter, others stood up and dragged their chair as they prepared to head out for the poor ass school lunch that they serve.

You raised your head looking around, a slight yawn escaped from you as you feel your eyes water a bit. So you rubbed your eyes in satisfaction, after that moment you looked through the classroom window seeing how the sun hasn't shined in. Noticing the reflection of the class which you ignored to see the sky starting to dim and as the sun rays faded away by being blocked by the dark clouds looming over it.

'Fucking bitch...Don't tell me it's going to fucking rain. Just my fucking luck I didn't bring my stupid umbrella'

Sighing in irritation as you stood up from your seat not wanting to see the sky no more from it ruining your whole mood. At that moment you felt a tap on your shoulder interrupting your line of thought, turning around to the direction of where the tap was you locked eyes with cobalt blue eyes, staring straight into yours. It was a person you didn't want to see due to her attitude toward you

'The fuck did I do? I just woke up man'

"Did you hear me? Do you want to come with us for lunch? I mean, I know you don't really eat lunch and spend most of your time somewhere else but are you sure you're not going to eat?— I mean, look at you!" Seeing a beautiful girl, with her long hair tied up a few of her long strands hair in front with her bangs, having her hair colored pink and blue made her look like the old school bullies from the Yandere simulator that you played.

With their iconic white tight shirt, short skirt and their hoodie tied around their waist, and their tan skin finishing the look. Knowing the person who is your friend, you just felt your eye twitch from her words.

Not knowing if she's trying to say she's concerned about your well-being or just bringing you down, either way, it stung you.

Although you seem tough, you are insecure about yourself. You just want a peaceful life with you achieving your goals. Seeing a prettier girl than you, you always envy them but don't mean any harm to them at all. It hurts more to see someone pretty insult you.

The only thing you can do is raise a brow and act like it didn't hurt you, Before you can respond with a ballsy remark someone had interrupted you.

"Brittney!"