01

☆꧁༒𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮༒꧂☆

'Am I risking my left for someone I don't know? I should at least get paid for doing something good'

To think about the that you're taking, makes you wanna run away and tell a trusted adult similar to how Kaidou did in that one episode in the disastrous life of saki k. But theirs also a chance that when you come back with an adult, he'll be definitely hurt for not knowing how long it would take. It's best if you just try to stop them yourself and buy the guy Time to run or for someone to hear and stop you guys.

You hurriedly went over to the other side where they were holding the guy captive, hearing your loud footsteps made them stop as they went quiet trying not to get themselves caught.

"Wassup faggots, how's y'all gay day going?"

By the insult and the sound of your voice, they turned their attention to you—glaring at you at what you called them. You hesitantly walked over to them, giving them a small wave. You heard a low grumble from one of them and a small tsk from the other. They back a bit, giving the guy their ganging up on more space. Taking the opportunity to see who they were ganging against.

'...wow—holy shit! I'm saving a hot man?! Today is my lucky day'

Glancing at the male on the floor, he was handsome. He seems to have an emo style, looking at his face. Seeing a bruise on the left of his cheek— it begins to swollen. Although you hate to admit it made him hotter not gonna lie. The male just stared at the ground beneath him with a few scattered books around him. But not before taking a glance at you, both of you meet each other glaze.

His eyes were red—So beautiful to look at. He narrow his eyes a bit by your sudden appearance.

"what the fuck did you call us?" One of the wannabe gangsters said as he turned his full body to you, cracking his hands as if it would scare you off.

"Uhh,what's your race? I personally would like to say a slur for you honey" You said as you send him a small smile at him, of course the dumbass bully has a short tempered. Iconic right?

"Does this bitch need some beating too?" One of the bullies asked as they ignored at your small comment. Kicking the male on the floor before tossing him away as they want you to be their next victim. Now you notice their hair, one raven-haired guy and the other has red hair.

"The only thing you know how to beat is your meat—now leave, if you try anything then I'll scream and yell that you're touching me—and I won't hesitate."

You threatened them, you want to cut this little moment short. All you want is a peaceful day today and here you are getting into trouble, with you couldn't even relax between classes today. Those fucking slow walkers and people who stand in the middle of the hallway are all over the place, damn like NPCs.