05

☆꧁༒𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮༒꧂☆

"Fuck it, we skipping"

Hyugo cheered immediately after your choice, he grabbed your shoulder and shakes you saying how you are a bad bitch. As you were just laughing it off Sol just glared at Hyugo, seeing how a bit touchy he was with you.

"But how do we do that though? The Entrance is closed and guarded of course"

"We know a way"

Sol Turned around signaling to follow him, you and Huygo followed behind him. Both of you chatted along the way, going through the back side of the School near the Garden which you just found out. You took note of it to visit it later on if you have any chance to do so.

Of course, the edges were barricaded by a tall iron fence. Before you can say anything Sol goes ahead and finds a specific bush, pushing it aside it reveals a hole. Big enough for anyone to pass through and leave the school premises. Hyugo smirked at the hole of freedom, running towards it to go through first.

"Well that's quite convenient, did one of you make it?"

"He did"

"I did!"

Hyugo said behind the fence, sending a wave too. He stepped aside for the next person to follow. Since Sol was pushing the bush, he waited for you to pass through. You mumbled out a little thank you to him since after all, he is holding a gateway to heaven. Sol followed behind you after you went through.

The three of you followed Hyugo, passing through some bushes and shrubs with leaves falling above. You kept close to Hyugo scared to walk into Spider webs, But due to Sol's height, he caught some spider webs. He screamed a bit as You and Hyugo laughed at him before helping him with the webs. Eventually, you all made it out, standing on the pavement. Brushing off any bust or dirt that had caught onto your clothes.

"Now what?"

Hyugo stopped walking for a moment, you guess he didn't plan what to do. He thought for a moment, mumbling 'Give me a second' as he took out his phone from his pocket. You took a moment to look around, it seemed like you guys had entered a park. It was nice, seeing a few families together and someone walking their Dog.

Hyugo seemed to be scrolling through his phone until he stopped as he let out a dramatic gasp, scrolling a bit further and grumbling something under his breath. He gripped onto his phone before turning to Sol with his head down, hitting his hand on Sol's shoulder causing the male to grunt from the pain. Man despite Hyugo's height, he can still hit hard. A little reminder to never piss off your short friends.

"What is it now man"

"SHERLOCK HOLMES IS OUT!!"

"You're gonna make me go, deaf Bro"