where were you?

Betsys pov:
I quickly got changed and casey texted me saying he has left the house. I knew i should be leaving too. I went downstairs and mikey was stood by the stairs. Great now how do i get him to go.
"Hey mikey" i said
"Oh hey bets where you going?"
"Um,i'm just going out to get something to eat, i'm feeling hungry."
"But there's food in the kitchen" mikey said
"I know but i want to get some fresh air plus there is loads of cafes around and i really want to go."
"Ok then do you want me to come with you?"
"No its fine bye."
"Bye'

Mikeys pov:
That was wierd betsy went out on her own to a cafe and didn't want me to come. Something is going on. I'll talk to betsy when she comes back.

Caseys pov:
I could see betsy coming in the distance,she looked so beautiful,
"Hey bets what took so long?"
"It was mikey he was standing by the steps and i didn't want him to see me go and then i went down and he asked me where i was going. I told him i was going out to get something to eat."
"Oh phew thats good anyway this is harder than i thought lots of people are getting suspicious about us and i hardly get to talk to you much."
"I'm finding it hard as well casey, but we can do it and although lots of people are getting suspicious about us we'll tell them nothing is happening between us."
"Ok i love you betsy."
"I love you too casey." Then we kissed
We ended up talking about random things for a while and then realised we should be going soon because everyone would be wondering where we are. We decided to go back separately so no one would realise anything between me and betsy.

Betsys pov:
It was so nice talking to casey and talking about random things. We went home separately and when i got back mikey started asking questions about my whereabouts.

"Where have you been betsy its been over an hour?"
"I told you i went to a cafe i took long because i had a lot to eat and i needed time to think."
"Think about what?"
"Just things thats been happening i'm going upstairs."

Mikeys pov:
Something is not right with betsy shes been acting really wierd. it looks like she doesn't want to talk to me so i'll tell parisa to talk to her. I went to the garden because parisa was there.
"Hey p please talk to betsy something is not right with her. She said she went out to a café thats not far from here and she came back after an hour. I asked her why she took so long and she said she needed time to think."

Parisas pov:
I think i knew what was wrong with betsy. Its something to do with casey. I went up to our room and i saw her there smiling.
"Hey betsy, mikey told me you went out to a café and you came back after an hour and you said you needed time to think. Whats happened betsy? What did you need to think about?

Betsys pov:
Why mikey why? Why did you have to go and tell parisa to talk to me!!
"Its nothing lots of things have been going on lately and well now i'm just happy with my life and whats going on."
"What do you mean by whats going on?
"Being on x factor and preforming and making new friends."
"Ok nothing to do with casey then?"
"No nothing is going on with me and casey why do you keep thinking that?"
"You've been acting wierd lately. Listen I'm sorry making assumptions about you and casey. Anyway come on we need to go practice."

Caseys pov:
When i came back, i went to my room and jake,james and tom were there.

Tom: "where have you been for the past hour?"

"Just out"

James: "doing what?"

"I went for a walk thats all."

I went downstairs before they started asking me more questions.

Guys another chapter done i hope you like it!please read and vote