whats happend?

Week 3 of the live shows:
Betsys pov:
My band were in the bottom two this week and backstage before the sing off i was with casey and he gave me a long nice hug without saying anything.

We are against jake quickenden and we are so nervous we don't want to leave the show yet.

After the sing off when we found out we were through and Jake was sent home we all went backstage and i went to my dressing room.

In my dressing room,there was a bunch of red flowers and a red baloon on the table. There was a note with it saying:
"I love you so much betsy blue
Without you i'm nothing
I'm so happy that i met you
Because there is not many people like you in this world
I love you betsy blue
I will never leave you
I love you!

Casey xxxxxxx

Tears were dropping down my face when reading that note. Just then there was a knock on the door i opened the door and it was casey,
"Did you read my note?"
"Yeah i did its so cute i love the flowers as well and i love you as well."
We looked each other in the eyes and started kissing, i closed the door as it was still open and we were having a make out session for 5 minutes and he started to reach for my bra hook.
"Casey,we can't do it now we have to go soon."
"Don't you want to?"
We heard footsteps and voices and quickly and quietly i opened the door and checked if anyone was outside. It was only ben and fleur , i told casey i will go out first on my own and then he would come out couple of minutes later.
"What about the flowers?"
I didn't think of the flowers. What should i do? Where can i hide the flowers? Wait i have an idea i'll hide them in my closet plus i can lock the closet with my keys so no one can go into it.
Thats what i did,then i left.

The next day
Betsys pov:
I was in the garden on my own and i saw casey coming towards me.
"Hey bets"
"Hey"
"How are you?"
"I'm good."
"Its fright night this week do you guys know what you are doing for saturday?"
"Yeah we do we're doing The Monster Mash!"
"Sounds good we are still finding songs."
"Ok,why are we acting like nothing has happend?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean the flowers,us kissing."
"You know i'm not acting like nothing has happened. Yesterday with you in your dressing room was amazing i wish i could have been with you in the dressing room for longer and you know."
"Yeah i know i want to as well. We will do it not just yet."
"Ok then lets go inside."

Saturday night
Me my band preformed The Monster Mash and it was amazing. All the contestants had to stay in the studio after the show for a couple of hours but we didn't know why. I told casey to come to my dressing room and a couple minutes later he came.
We didn't say anything we kissed and he took my top of and i took his of. He unhooked my bra. We continued kissing and later we were on the floor,panting.
"'I've been waiting for a long time to do this." Casey said.
"Me too"
We stayed in my dressing room for a little longer and then realised everyone would be wondering where we are. We put our clothes on and we did what we did last week-we went out separately.

After an hour we all went back to the house and my band started asking about my whereabouts when i was with casey.

Parisa:"where were you for the last couple of hours when we were in the studio. I was trying to find you but i couldn't find you."

"I was just in our dressing room."

Charlie: "what were you doing there on your own?"

"Nothing i was just sitting."

Mikey:"you could've sat with us."

"I know but i wanted to be on my own."

Parisa: "why whats happened?"

"Nothing, i'm going downstairs!"

Charlie: "whats up with her?"

Parisa:"i don't know but i'm going to find out."

I hoped you liked this chapter!!