Prologue

Following the intense India tour of South Africa in 2015, the Indian cricket team was granted a well-deserved break. During this break, Rohit was supposed to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Ritika. So, Rohit and Virat decided to tackle the task of wedding shopping together. Their plans took an unexpected turn when Virat's family organized a two-day family function, coinciding with their shopping expedition. Rohit and Virat decided to do the remaining half shopping for Rohit's wedding, in Delhi. In contrast, Ritika did her shopping in Mumbai and was supposed to join Rohit and Virat in Delhi, for the rest of the shopping. Virat extended an invitation more like begged Rohit to tag along with him, to the family function, with the excuse that he might get bored without Rohit. Despite being initially hesitant, Rohit agreed to accompany Virat, expecting a routine affair. Little did they know that this evening would unfold into a comedic escapade that would test the limits of their friendship and will certainly be filled with quick thinking and hilarious improvisation. 

Virat, the charming and single bachelor, found himself in a tight spot when confronted by Nisha, who was his mother's friend's daughter, and also whose affection for him bordered on obsession. Desperate to escape her probing questions about his love life, Virat came up with an impulsive declaration, you may ask what it was, well he declared Rohit as his Boyfriend much to the surprise of his best friend, Rohit. Caught off guard by Virat's impromptu claim of being in a relationship, Rohit found himself thrust into the spotlight as the unsuspecting partner in Virat's scheme. What ensued was a series of comedic exchanges and quick-witted maneuvers as the duo navigated through Nisha's relentless interrogation. With each passing moment, the situation escalated into a whirlwind of laughter, confusion, and unexpected twists. 

The situation heightens more at Nisha's demanding challenge - for a public display of affection, the two friends must think fast to save face and avoid awkwardness. As the pressure mounted and Nisha's challenge loomed large, Rohit and Virat exchanged a panicked glance, their minds racing for a solution. Could they pull off the ultimate act of camaraderie, or were they doomed to be caught in the web of their own lies? Will their tangled web of lies lead to hilariously disastrous consequences or would this lead them to have an incident that they will look back upon in the future and laugh? But, one thing was sure, this was gonna be a rollercoaster ride of laughter, confusion, and unexpected twists.

----------------

Hey, I am back lmao, my intrusive thoughts compelled me to publish this book, tho I don't know how it will be, I mean I do have the plot idea, but do I know how to proceed with it? Nah, But surely I can come up with something, lol!

PS. One thing I can certainly say is that this book will surely be hilarious and filled with Chaos, with a capital "C". I mean come, on it is Rohirat after all, XD.

XOXO!