Chap.24(Irritating Company)

Chapter 24: Irritating Company

That girl met her outside. She was holding her files when she stopped Haya.

"Listen Miss Sulaiman." Looked like she was forcefully talking to her. Haya irritatedly turned to face her. Khadija Rana was standing there. Huge glasses on her eyes, a high pony and hugging her files. DJ....only her friends were oermitted to call her DJ...and she was not her friend, nor did she want to become one.

"Yes, Khadija?" She replied haughtily.
"Have you applied for the visa? Actually Madam Furkhanda has said that we have to apply for the visa as soon as possible because we have to join Sabanji in the first week of February and today is thirteenth. We just have fifteen days and you can never get a Turkey's visa within fifteen days."

She looked worried and she was speaking very fast. Hearing this Haya got serious or else she was still disturbed by her dad's conversation.
"Oh....then what are we supposed to do?"

"Tomorrow definitely we have to visit the Turkish embassy to apply for the visa. You know the Turkish embassy has a strange rule that every morning only the first fifteen participants are interviewed. The embassy opens at seven in the morning and there is a long line of people. If we are late even by a minute they will shift us to the next day. Are you listening?"

"Huh....yes." She couldn't understand what Khadija was speaking.

"Give me your number so that we can co-ordinate."

Reluctantly she gave her number.
Khadija noted it down in her phone.
"Ok, tomorrow reach Diplomatic Enclave by morning six thirty. I will be there."

She agreed and nodded her head like shexwanted to get rid of her.
"And please don't be late. Let it not be such that I loose my visa because of you Miss Sulaiman!" She raised her nose and showed Haya after all she is Khadija Rana.

"What company have I got! Uffff!" Haya stomped her feet and moved forward.
She was so disturbed by Abba's conversation that visa was the last thing that she coukd think of.

_______________

Don't forget to vote my lovelies!

Assalamualaikum my beautiful and presious readers. I hope you all doing well. Your wait end now so now enjoy your reading and don't forget to show your love.

I also wanna to ask that did I missed any chapter of "Jannat ka pata" . I was feeling like i had missed any chapter if you guys also think so then tell me , I will upload that soon.

I hope you guys are happy now!

A lot of love form Saleena ( Sidra ❣️)

Allah Hafiz!