Chap.42

That night was Valentine's night. DJ had gone to an all-girls party in Min's room, thrown together by the girls, while Haya stood in front of the mirror fixing her tan. Her preparations were complete, but she was not satisfied until she filled her eye sockets with fire. She just sewed kajal

The tip was rubbing against the corner of the eye when the door rang.

A soft knock and then silence.

She lowered the mascara wand and looked back.

This style was not that of a DJ. She held the mascara and moved forward and opened the door by turning the knob. There was light in the balcony outside. As she opened the door, the balcony went dark. Probably a light bulb above the stairs

It was extinguished. Did someone turn back?

She craned her neck and looked in both directions in the corridor. Everything was silent. The balcony was deserted.

There was a head and inside the waist was heavy.

She stood for a few seconds, then slowly shrugs her shoulders and started to turn around.

Oh no! An exasperated moan escaped her lips.

A bouquet of white roses and a sealed envelope were placed at her feet on the pedestal. She bent down, picked up both items and aggressively tore open the envelope. She took out the square paper kept inside and put it in front of hee face.

Happy Valentine's Day From Your Valentine.

She pursed her lips and read the text with disgust and then twisted the paper with all her might, including the bouquet.

Hit the corridor.

Ouch-oh was about to turn back, when she heard someone sniffling. She looked back in shock.

The bouquet and the paper went straight to Mutasim as he left the room, and it bumped to him then Was laying into his feet.

What is it ? He stood stunned. I'm sorry, Mutasim!" she said with a barely restrained expression. She was fainting at the thought of giving an explanation to Mutasim. I didn't give this to you, but some useless person sent it to me. And throw them in the dustbin. She kept one hand on the door, held the mascara in the other and spoke to the him.

Mutasim bent down and picked up the paper and, straightening up, corrected his wrinkles and held it in front of his face. Haya began to faint.

"I'm saying, sorry." He, who was looking at the paper with a slight frown, started looking at her in shock.

No, its ok. But this . . . Is someone bothering you in Sabanji?"

He was asking anxiously while glancing at the writing.

it is not like that. It has long been he  behind me. It's Long story , let it go. Trash it

throw away Good night. "

She was about to close the door without further ado when he spoke up.

"Why is it wet?" "Are you crying?"

There was something in her voice, closing the door, then she turned her stomach and stepped into the balcony.

Why should I cry?" she said while looking at the paper.

Mutasim was running her finger along the bottom right edge of the paper.

Then why is it wet? Maybe there was water in the flowers?"

Haya mechanically shook her head in the negative.

No, it was sealed in a thick envelope. "

Mutasim brought the moist part close to his nose and closed his eyes and breathed in.