Rumors

Michikatsu is used to numerous rumors about him at work. Unfortunately, he got used to it a long time ago. He sometimes wanted to tell his trusted work colleague about his secret, but he restrained himself and did not tell. He won't tell anyone else, and neither will Muzan.
Michikatsu remembered when the restaurant was booked in honor of the wedding. The elder Tsugukuni overheard a conversation between two female chefs when he wanted to pick up the food. He works as a waiter.
One of them giggled softly, and the other said, Michikatsu is so handsome. He's strong and tall. So he's also engaged in fencing and hand-to-hand combat, can you imagine? Why hasn't he had a girlfriend yet? Such a guy would definitely have a girlfriend by this age.
Michikatsu then entered, looking at them with a contemptuous expression. The tall man tried to say silently that he knew what they were discussing, knew about this problem. That he had never had a girlfriend at twenty-three. The two girls giggled a little and took their naive gaze away from the guy.
Michikatsu spent the rest of the day thinking about this problem. He was immediately inspired by memories that he would like to forget. It hurts his soul. The stone of guilt and lies had been standing over him for six years.
And it all started when he was fourteen. The twins' parents moved from a small town to a whole metropolis! Then Michikatsu and his brother moved to a new school.
From a small town where everyone knew each other, they had to join a new team. Michikatsu was able to make friends with some classmates, and Yoriichi were mostly friends from parallel classes. At that time, Michikatsu hadn't noticed one guy yet.
But one day Nakime invited her to her birthday party. Being on a modest holiday with two people. Michikatsu was a little confused. There was an awkward silence between Kokushibo, Nakime and an unfamiliar short black-haired guy. Michikatsu came to his senses that he still hadn't asked shorty his name.
- And what's your name!
- Muzan.
They talked further, but then they turned all their attention to Nakime.
From that moment on, Michikatsu had a new acquaintance, and after that, a good friend and an indispensable comrade.
The more Michikatsu and Muzan spent time, Michikatsu fell in love with Muzan more. And then Muzan took a step towards developing their relationship with Michikatsu.
****
Yoriichi stared lovingly at the monitor while lying on the couch in the living room. Yoriichi talked for half an hour and realized that Uta was much more wonderful than even he had imagined. Suddenly, Yoriichi heard the noise of the door opening and soft moans. The younger Tsugukuni turned around and saw an overly happy Michikatsu. Such behavior is usually not typical for Michikatsu, which also struck Yoriichi.
On a burst of joy, Michikatsu blurted out an event that made him in a great mood. It turned out that Michikatsu had asked Muzan out on a date and it went just great.
The older brother, blushing , remembering the whole date from beginning to end. Kibuzuji's words flashed through his twisted head again, making him tremble with excitement.
- Listen, let's be honest, if you don't like me, then you have bad taste.
And then they responded even more strongly as the black-haired guy approached him. After a while, Michikatsu calmed down and noticed that his younger brother's face had changed into a strange grimace, which confused Michikatsu.
- Are you interested in a romantic relationship with this bastard?
- Yes, why do you ask?
Michikatsu tensed at such words. The elder Tsugukuni was used to sharp remarks about Muzan, because he was well aware of their bad relationship.
- Muzan is a goat who can only think about himself, and even more so he is a guy, Michikatsu!
These words shot through Michikatsu's flesh and then straight into his heart. Then Michikatsu realized what a mistake he had made by telling about their walk with the red-eyed Yoriichi. Not only does Yoriichi hate Muzan, he also hates gays.
From that moment on, Michikatsu couldn't bear to be at home. Yoriichi told his parents the news, and his mother talked to her friend, the mother of Michikatsu's classmate. Both as a result and at his school, Michikatsu and Muzan were bullied. Back then, Michikatsu was constantly getting judgmental glances. And more Tsugukuni and Kibuzuji stopped liking the school team and more school days are remembered with disgust and dislike.
And the relationship between Tsugukuni and Kibuzuji developed more and more. After the twelfth date, they decided to start dating. Michikatsu was embarrassed, since this is the first relationship with a man, but he had a little romantic experience. Before Muzan, Tsugukuni's eldest son had an affair with one girl for one year.
****
After a while, Michikatsu entered the university where Muzan was already studying. For convenience, the long-haired man moved in with his boyfriend, because it takes less time to get to the university. Although Michikatsu felt obliged to Muzan, because of this, the tall one tried to help Kibuzuji financially in any way he could. The move was not supported by the parents, which was not surprising for the eldest son.
Michikatsu still remembers how Yoriichi took the Kokushibo that Muzan gave him. Sometimes, when someone calls him that, he immediately remembers their dialogue:
- Michikatsu, did that scoundrel call you Kokushibo?
- Yes, it means the black death.
"Wait, that thing called you a hopeless fade.
After that moment, Michikatsu reminds his beloved not to call him that in front of Yoriichi.
****
Currently, Michikatsu, like Muzan, was moonlighting as a waiter in a vegan restaurant, but the red-haired man was a real meat eater, like Muzan. They have been hiding their relationship for a long time, because of the conviction and after one incident. After a hard day's work, Michikatsu packed up and went to his boyfriend's apartment.
Kokushibo walked along an empty dark street. Kokushibo and Muzan worked part- time two through two. First, Kokushibo works for two days, and then Muzan works for two days.
A familiar street view opened up in front of the tall one. Low houses, night gloom and old garbage cans were located in space. The eldest son's gaze drew attention to the crowd of people near the trash can. Nasty goosebumps ran through the marked man's body. What if these people are drunk or even inadequate?  They can go after a young guy with fists. Although Tsugukuni went to fencing and hand-to-hand combat classes, he does not want to cause violence. But I wanted to walk past them to get into the yard, and then fall in after a hard day's work as soon as possible.
Taking small steps and trying not to look at them worked, but a sobbing moan of pain and fear immediately stopped the waiter.
- Mi.... Michi... Katsu
His body went numb, he felt a sharp pain, clenching his fists in anger, Michikatsu turned to this company of abnormal people and the creature that moaned his name.
The student's face contorted in pure anger. His body was shaking , cramping , and itching to punch those bastards in the face. Michikatsu had such a disgusting picture in front of him. How HIS boyfriend squeezes his swollen cheek, and burgundy liquid flows down his face from his nose. Looking hopefully at Tsugukuni, Michikatsu felt guilty. He should have come earlier. How had he not smelled blood before?
From the first person Michikatsu
I heard a little giggle from a fat, freckled freak. I immediately pounced on the freaks. Without a swing, he punched his right fist right into the base of his freckled nose. Without a twinge of conscience, I pounded on that dog's face, even when he tried to fight back. Scarlet blood sprayed from all sides. There was no trace of his friend when Muzan grabbed me, trying to ward me off from an unconscious person. I stared blankly at my bloody hands, and then turned my gaze to Muzan's surprised, crippled face. He patted my back and talked to me.
From a third person
- Of course I'm not a T-shirt, but it would look good on you too.
Michikatsu sighed, looked at his beloved man with a slight smile and said:
- I wouldn't be surprised if you bought a book with tackles for me, and then learned every single one of them at inappropriate moments.
- How did you guess, Vanga?
"You're just predictable, darling.
The fighter touched the low man's face, examining the damage from the beating. Even after fighting with these ... freaks, I want to kick their asses even more , but I don 't want to leave my lover . The long - haired man kissed her gently and lovingly on the forehead . After grabbing Muzan by the hand, Michikatsu dragged the beaten man to his own cozy overnight.
- I'll fix you up at home, okay?
Michikatsu looked at Muzan uneasily, and Muzan just giggled.
"Kokushibo, I can fix you up in bed." (I'm sure you're building a relationship in bed)
Kokushibo was confused by Muzan's optimistic behavior.
"I think you know no." At least not right now. Pull yourself together.
- Understood, Kokushibo.
On the way home, Kibuzuji constantly approached Michikatsu like, "Of course I'm not your blanket, but I'd love to wrap you up with myself." and upon coming home, Muzan kissed the younger student (Michikatsu).
****
Now Michikatsu is sitting on an old sofa, waiting for Kibuzuji and is focused on his own thoughts. It turned out that these herd were old friends of Muzan, and Kibuzuji was just throwing out garbage. They probably also wanted to rape, the assholes.
The lover was making tea for watching a movie. Finally, the guy was present in the room and then the tall one notices.
- Close friend, close the door.
Muzan obeyed , rolling his eyes . Then they started watching the movie. All the actions took place at sea. Michikatsu beheld with golden eyes and expressed his desire:
-. I want to go to the beach.
- I understand you, bitch.
Kokushibo has already delivered it. His boyfriend is really looking for trouble on his ass with such statements!
- Muzan!
-because you are a men- menace to my heart
- MUZAN!
Now Muzan has another bruise on her face, and Kokushibo is still red.
****
1734 words