Part 19: Representation

The group stood within their new base of operations getting ready for the Intergalactic Exchange. Azmuth portrayed this as a form of peace talks between many of the races that could reasonably make it to the event. The group would see aliens they haven't even heard of before and left to mingle to their hearts desire. However they had to represent earth in their best capacity. A good foot forward to work towards the human race being considered for intergalactic trade.

Most of the humans of earth knew nothing of Aliens and it would remain this way unless Y/N and the rest could prove they're a species worth interacting with. This was one of Max's greatest missions. He was well respected by the council they were to meet with, however he believed that humans needed more time. They were now running out of time.

"In other news, scientists and astrologists continue to scratch their heads at the bazar dimming of stars along the borders of the milky way. They have expressed concern as these stars, most of which would become supernova's are suddenly and rapidly cooling. 'There were no signs of any change and estimates would have had the stars burning brighter within the next few thousand years.' One expert says while some theorise that a could of space ,matter has simply blocked the line of sight of our telescopes just enough-"

The radio continued on while Y/N stood over the main computer as his wrist was being scanned. Dante, in his holographic form, stood next to him bringing up floating panels that displayed various values. Y/N simply tapped his foot a bit against the consoles base. He was nervous for the meeting. And the time would soon be upon them to leave. They were lucky to be able to bring Gwen and Kevin with them. His father would step back and point to a graph and some other numbers that Y/N tried to make sense of.

"Right, took a bit but the scan is complete. In all honesty its a mess in there, not Azmuth's work but more so the Chaquetrix's will." Y/N looked at his father a bit confused as he stood up rubbing his aching wrist. "It's will?"

"Well this device isn't exactly just machinery. It's been spitting out aliens when you both need them and want them. Has there been moments where it's spat out the wrong alien and yet, against all odds, it works out?" Y/N thought for a moment. There was Valentine, the Pelarota that saved him from the car crash. Not to mention the multiple times the watch just summoned an alien without his consent or sometimes knowledge. He sighed with an exasperated expression.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, yeah."

"Well, I hypothesise that the watch has an entity that is controlling and evaluating every input, growing stronger, more knowledgable. While that is happening something else is trying to... take over."

"Take over?"

"In a way, from how it seems to be acting it more or less wants control of the summoning matrix, it's not interested in merging DNA or freeing any of the aliens. It's just attempting to merge with the summoning matrix. I'd be very careful if I were you." Dante said as Y/N would nod and grip his collar a bit loosening it.

"Mom! How we looking with the others?" He called out as Neena called back from the main floor's open area. "Good, they're just about ready!" With that Y/N and Dante walked downstairs to find the trio dressed up all nice a pretty for the meet.

 "Good, they're just about ready!" With that Y/N and Dante walked downstairs to find the trio dressed up all nice a pretty for the meet