𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

As Tae leaned on the balcony, enjoying the night view and gazing at the stars, a rush of memories flooded his mind. He couldn't help but smile softly, savoring the feeling of being back in a place that held such dear memories in his heart. He cherished the company of the people who had once been his life and family.

"Family! Will I ever have one again?" Tae pondered, the bittersweet ache in his chest intensifying as he soaked in the breathtaking night sky and felt the refreshing cold breeze. He inhaled deeply, letting out a sigh that carried the weight of his reflections.

People might think he had the perfect life-the youngest and one of the most successful CEOs, enjoying a dream life. But no one truly knew the challenges he faced to fulfill his parents' wishes and dreams. He didn't regret it; he was grateful to be able to honor their aspirations. Yet, deep down, he longed for his parents to be by his side, showering him with praise for even his smallest achievements.

Lost in thought, Tae didn't notice the sound of the balcony door sliding open. Startled, he flinched when someone placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, Jin hyung! You scared me," Tae exclaimed, quickly masking his emotions with a neutral expression.

"Are you doing well, Tae?" Jin asked, his gaze piercing through the facade, sensing something amiss.

"What could happen to me? Yeah, I'm fine," Tae replied, forcing a smile as he turned his eyes back to the night view, trying to savor the moment.

Jin leaned against the balcony, observing Tae closely. "When did you start appreciating the night views?" he inquired, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Before, I didn't have any reason to appreciate this beautiful night, but now I do," Tae responded, his voice tinged with sadness that he couldn't quite hide.

With thoughts swirling in his mind, Tae began to reflect on the reason behind his newfound appreciation for the night sky. The biggest reason is that I'm lonely. When I gaze at the stars, it feels like my parents are watching over me from up there. I know it sounds childish, but it's the only thing that keeps me moving forward, knowing they might be proud of my achievements.

Unbeknownst to him, Jin had been silently observing, sensing the depth of Tae's turmoil. "You've really changed, Tae. What happened? You know you can always rely on me," Jin reassured him, emphasizing that their bond remained strong.

"I wish it could be that way, but it's just not possible," Tae whispered softly, sadness creeping into his tone. "Don't worry; everything is fine," he quickly added, hoping to quell any concern Jin might have. Desperate to escape Jin's probing gaze, he left the balcony and took a seat at the table.

"Where's Yeonjun?" Tae asked, scanning the table but failing to find his friend. Suga, feeling a tinge of jealousy, responded sharply, "Why? Can't stay away from him for a second and already miss him?"

Hobi, always the peacemaker, quickly intervened. "Suga, stop being rude," he said, wanting to diffuse the tension. "He went to the kitchen with Jimin and Jeonghan," Hobi informed Tae.

Amidst the chatter of the others, Suga couldn't take his eyes off Tae. Seeing him after five long years stirred a tumult of emotions within him. He longed to be the supportive friend he once was, always cheering Tae on and letting him know how proud he was. But instead, he found himself acting rudely towards him. It was a reaction he couldn't control.

Tae had changed so much. When he was with Yeonjun, he would show his bubbly self, and it left Suga wondering why. He didn't want to feel jealous-especially after loving Tae for nine long years. He had managed to hide his feelings around Tae, but now they felt like a tidal wave, overwhelming and uncontrollable.